• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Family Opens Casket and Finds Wrong Dead Man

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-bigpic.png

Jerry Moon’s family opened his casket to say their final goodbyes at his funeral on Monday. But what they saw was not their father’s corpse: inside the casket was the body of an unknown man with a plastic bag over his head. Even worse, the dead man inside the casket was dressed in their father’s clothes and had a picture of their mother tucked under his arm.

The story gets even worse. When the family tried to track down Moon’s body so they could bury the right man, they learned he had already been cremated. Too bad Moon had explicitly told his children he was terrified of being cremated and never wanted it done to his body.

Officials with Hospice Care in Longview, Washington—where Moon was staying when he died—told the family they believe the body mix-up happened after the funeral home received the body. They also noted that a 97-year-old man died in their hospice at the same time as Moon and both were sent to the Brown Mortuary.

The Moon family is deeply upset about what has happened and says their only solace comes from knowing that their father, though cremated against his wishes, is now “in heaven.”

They really made what was probably a hard time into something much, much worse.

You guys have one job........one Goddamn job

I think the most jacked up part was he had on their dad's clothes, a pic of his wife, and a FREAKING PLASTIC BAG OVER HIS HEAD. I'm pretty sure they have a lawsuit on their hands for psychological damage

Oh absolutely, thats absolutely absurd. This Funeral Home is all but done for

I think the most jacked up part was he had on their dad's clothes, a pic of his wife, and a FREAKING PLASTIC BAG OVER HIS HEAD. I'm pretty sure they have a lawsuit on their hands for psychological damage

Not to mention the ghost of Jerry Moon will haunt the streets because of this unfinished business. People really need to think about what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"