Man Shows Up Alive At Own Funeral

All of Ireland was in attendance, even John Jameson.

Man, this guy is so lucky. One can only dream of being in his shoes. Oh the possibilities. He can go home after the funeral and suprise the living daylights out of his family. Or he could attend his own funeral and sit down beside his family nonchalantly as if nothing happened. OR...he could do the ultimate and get in the casket on the way to the cementary, while hiding the other body and just when they are ready to bury him with all his friends and relatives gathered around, he can push open the coffin lid and yell, SURPRISE!!!!

it's a common fantasy. me and my friends also fantasize about the zombie apocalypse.

but the guy didn't "shuffle" in, he walked in. it'd be easy to tell that the guy was alive, if you shoot and kill him you're ****ed, you end up in jail. You'd be like that other crazy bastard that attacked that dude because he thought he was a zombie.
Fnny, my friends and I think about zombie apocalypse a lto as well. We have strategies and everything. Funny though that it gets referred to as fantasizing, since losing everyone you love and fending off the hordes of the undead for the rest of your life certainly doesn't seem to be something made in fantasy, but I always thought with not having to pay for anything, and certain foods lastign a long time, plus getting to guilt-free blow away the undead sound spretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"