• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uninvited Guest Disrupts Funeral

Reaction score
LAURENS COUNTY, S,C. -- A woman who says she had no connection to a funeral danced in front of the service, waved a wand over the casket, opened it and touched the deceased man and then threw the flowers from the casket at the family, deputies said.

Laurens County deputies responded to reports of a disturbance at the Church of God in Gray Court on Tuesday. Those attending the funeral said that the woman had joined the procession. They said once they were seated inside the church, the woman then danced in front of them near the casket. They said after she waved the wand over the casket and had touched the deceased man, she hit him in the head with the wand.

The family said after the woman threw the flowers from the top of the casket at them, she drove off in a burgundy Toyota with North Carolina plates.

Deputies pulled the vehicle over on Interstate 385. They asked the driver, 25-year-old Nicole Marie-Loretta Leonard, about the funeral, and they said she admitted to doing everything the witnesses in church said she did.

Deputies said Leonard told them she behaved the way she did because she "felt it was the right thing to do at the time." She said she was driving through the area from North Carolina and did not know anyone at the church.

Leonard has a Web page that says she is a massage therapist who recently graduated from The Center For Massage and Natural Health in Weaverville, N.C. On her Web page, she says, “My private office is tucked away in a serene valley surrounded by an amazing mountain-scape. My loving energy and slow flowing technique provide a truly outstanding relaxation massage.”

Leonard is charged with disorderly conduct and disrupting a funeral.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/18854351/detail.html#- Her mugshot's there.

.....:funny: Chick is some kind of crazy.:o

LAURENS COUNTY, S,C. -- A woman who says she had no connection to a funeral danced in front of the service, waved a wand over the casket, opened it and touched the deceased man and then threw the flowers from the casket at the family, deputies said.

Laurens County deputies responded to reports of a disturbance at the Church of God in Gray Court on Tuesday. Those attending the funeral said that the woman had joined the procession. They said once they were seated inside the church, the woman then danced in front of them near the casket. They said after she waved the wand over the casket and had touched the deceased man, she hit him in the head with the wand.

The family said after the woman threw the flowers from the top of the casket at them, she drove off in a burgundy Toyota with North Carolina plates.

Deputies pulled the vehicle over on Interstate 385. They asked the driver, 25-year-old Nicole Marie-Loretta Leonard, about the funeral, and they said she admitted to doing everything the witnesses in church said she did.

Deputies said Leonard told them she behaved the way she did because she "felt it was the right thing to do at the time." She said she was driving through the area from North Carolina and did not know anyone at the church.

Leonard has a Web page that says she is a massage therapist who recently graduated from The Center For Massage and Natural Health in Weaverville, N.C. On her Web page, she says, “My private office is tucked away in a serene valley surrounded by an amazing mountain-scape. My loving energy and slow flowing technique provide a truly outstanding relaxation massage.”

Leonard is charged with disorderly conduct and disrupting a funeral.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/18854351/detail.html#- Her mugshot's there.

.....:funny: Chick is some kind of crazy.:o

What's more wrong, that lady messing with the funeral? or me laughing at it?

Without a doubt one of the most bizarre news stories I have read in a long time.

I see they let Courtney Love out of her cage again.

Someone is getting a nice straightjacket and padded room.

She obviously has to have some mental disorder.

Regular *****es don't just pull over on the side of the road and disrupt funerals.

She obviously has to have some mental disorder.

Regular *****es don't just pull over on the side of the road and disrupt funerals.

At least when they're sober or not high.

lol

She had a wand. haha

She either has OCD or shiczophrenia.

Dumb broad...a wand wasn't going to do it. She needed to have at least 70% of her base mana in order to revive a fallen. And then their health would've been restored to at least 1800.

Dumb broad...a wand wasn't going to do it. She needed to have at least 70% of her base mana in order to revive a fallen. And then their health would've been restored to at least 1800.

:lmao:

This is one of those cases where it's okay to hit a woman. Because if she pulled that stunt at a loved one's funeral, I'd send her to the hospital.

''waved a wand over the casket, opened it and touched the deceased man''

LMAO

Am I the only one who thinks that's just awesome?

I so want something like that to happen at my funeral. My family would love it.

:lmao: It must have sucked for those attending the funeral, but man just seeing that would be pure comedy.

What's sad is that this lady might be in perfect mental health. Some folks are just weird.

Or you just go to the item shop and buy a phoenix down

"It felt like the right thing to do at the time."

Huzzah for giving no thought to the consequences of your actions and other people's feelings!

The crazies are just out in full force all over the world I see.

Between touching random people and getting mad over nuggets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"