Fant4stic Four Deleted Scenes

You guys do realize, plenty of great films with good directors that had creative control still end up with a lot of deleted footage write?

Are we going to ignore that Avengers had like an hour of deleted footage?

You guys do realize, plenty of great films with good directors that had creative control still end up with a lot of deleted footage write?

Are we going to ignore that Avengers had like an hour of deleted footage?
How many of those films excised the entire second act though?

How many of those films excised the entire second act though?

That's not my point dude. My point is, a good deal of deleted footage doesn't necessarily mean the film was better at one time ;) .

That's not my point dude. My point is, a good deal of deleted footage doesn't necessarily mean the film was better at one time ;) .
Ah okay. I agree. :up:

You assume there was ever a second act.
Given how Doom didn't return until the end and how long and useless the first 40 minutes are .... I do think Trank probably screwed up the structure (among other things) before Fox got there and made it worse. That being said, I think there was definitely some sort of second act in there, given how after the time skip the movie showed us those scenes we saw in the trailer converted to being part of Harvey's presentation.

Last edited:
You assume there was ever a second act.

We do see the second act, however we see it on monitors that are clearly not meant to be security camera footage but they stuck time stamps on them to make them look like it while Tim Blake Nelson tells us what they cut out.

We do see the second act, however we see it on monitors that are clearly not meant to be security camera footage but they stuck time stamps on them to make them look like it while Tim Blake Nelson tells us what they cut out.
:funny:

Kate Mara mentioned that they filmed a scene with her and Jamie Bell that was cut. Its her outside Reed's house while Franklin is inside talking to Reed's parents about Reed coming to Baxter. While she is outside Ben comes up and starts talking to her.

Wow I want to see that.

Ben seemed curious about Sue at the science fair... I mean his eye contact to her. I would love an original cut without the shots from the reshoots.

I really hope we will see these deleted scenes especially the Fantasicar, Johnny probably helped Reed to complete it. There are still deleted scenes from DOFP that are unreleased so i wouldnt be surprised if Fox refuses to unleash these deleted scenes.

Wow I want to see that.

Ben seemed curious about Sue at the science fair... I mean his eye contact to her. I would love an original cut without the shots from the reshoots.

I really hope we will see these deleted scenes especially the Fantasicar, Johnny probably helped Reed to complete it. There are still deleted scenes from DOFP that are unreleased so i wouldnt be surprised if Fox refuses to unleash these deleted scenes.

If Fox has any sense they should include anything and everything they got because by the sounds of it their going to need something other than just the movie to use as incentive to get people to buy the blu-ray's/dvd's.

Yeah lets hope so and I hope they show every single thing that they cut from the film. But Idk... I wouldnt be surprised if the blu ray only got like 4 to 5 deleted scenes. If the deleted scenes are better that what we got... Fox might not want it to release them to the public just to spite Josh Trank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"