Fant4stic: Reborn! - - - - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there's a bit of a fan community for Super Mario Bros.: The Movie. Seriously, fans have tracked down early scripts and everything. I hear there's been a movement to track down anything they can find on previously unused scenes (possibly with the intention of actually making a "director's cut"?). This includes some weird rap scene.

My God, that's going to happen with this film in a few years, isn't it? Somebody will literally try to make "The Trank Cut" with the Fantasticar and Operation Dumb Thing Drop scenes added back.

And all the unfunny lines, all of them followed by Sue's laugh track.

Apparently there's a bit of a fan community for Super Mario Bros.: The Movie. Seriously, fans have tracked down early scripts and everything. I hear there's been a movement to track down anything they can find on previously unused scenes (possibly with the intention of actually making a "director's cut"?). This includes some weird rap scene.

My God, that's going to happen with this film in a few years, isn't it? Somebody will literally try to make "The Trank Cut" with the Fantasticar and Operation Dumb Thing Drop scenes added back.
Sign me up. It sounds like fun. I love weird stuff like this. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"