Faye Marsay & Varada Sethu are Rebels: Vel Sartha & Cinta Kaz

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
6yhcfb.jpg

6yhcin.jpg

Absolutely love how complicated and interesting this couple have become. Cinta- "It's not about us, this is a fight to the death" "..the struggle comes first, we take what's left"

The biggest question coming out of ep.6 as Cinta cooly departed the Aldhani Garrison, seemed to be did Cinta leave any of those hostages (who saw her face) alive? And where does she go next? While that's never answered implicitly, Andor's killing seems still about self-preservation, and we are (so far) given lip service about Saw's tactics, Cinta seems to be the one who will most bear the fight to the death out in this series.

As Vel is given her shocking next orders in pursuit of Andor , ep.8 the reunited couple discusses the sacrifice necessary to continue the rebellion efforts, and maybe the most about who they are, and what they are after is revealed.
In creating new covers, Cinta proposes - "Maybe I'm a rich girl running away from her family."
Which seems a somewhat personal dig at Vel's real past, and why she is in this.
On the other hand Cinta reveals

"I'm a mirror Vel, you love me because I show you what you need to see"
\
6yh6kq.jpg

Some of the most compelling characters SW has seen, thought they deserved their own thread.

Last edited:
Yeah, I liked both of these characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"