Female Hype Members III

Eye or face? I like Wet n Wild's photo focus shadow primer.

That E.L.F Poreless Putty Primer is supposed to be a dupe of Tatcha's super expensive one, but they're sold out pretty much everywhere until they ship more.

face

i dont think ive ever used an eye primer.

Try the NYX total control drop primer, I use that one and it's quite good! Obviously not a high end product but it gets the work done just fine. For dryer skin, give nyx honey dew me up, a try.

thanks for the tip

i'm traveling for work for two weeks come sunday so i'm looking for some good but airplane size friendly makeup items to take along. i already got travel mascara so im good there lol

My Darlings! I'm looking for a new perfume. Haven't found THE ONE.

Have you tried Stash but Jessica Sarah Parker? It's unisex, which I like. Any other suggestions?

My favorite perfume is Tresor in Love by Lancome. I had to look up the fragrance notes because I couldn't really pin them down, other than it just smells good.

Nectarine charms and bergamot enchants with a radiant burst of youth. Turkish rose essence and jasmine reveal your feminine side. Cedarwood and musk create a warm, modern effect.

My favorite perfume is Tresor in Love by Lancome. I had to look up the fragrance notes because I couldn't really pin them down, other than it just smells good.

Nectarine charms and bergamot enchants with a radiant burst of youth. Turkish rose essence and jasmine reveal your feminine side. Cedarwood and musk create a warm, modern effect.

That's a different version than the original, right? It's a classic you can't go wrong with a classic!

Mine is Elie Saab le parfum, it's exquisite (Le Parfum unveils a Chypre and Floral fragrance: a radiant Orange Blossom and Jasmin bouquet combined with an addictive Honey Rose and a Patchouli heart.) This is my third bottle but still looking for the one that rules them all muehehe

That's a different version than the original, right? It's a classic you can't go wrong with a classic!

Mine is Elie Saab le parfum, it's exquisite (Le Parfum unveils a Chypre and Floral fragrance: a radiant Orange Blossom and Jasmin bouquet combined with an addictive Honey Rose and a Patchouli heart.) This is my third bottle but still looking for the one that rules them all muehehe
Yes! It's different than the original Tresor, I fell in love with it immediately when I smelled it. I don't normally buy high end perfume, I tend to just use a lot of free Sephora samples, but this was money well spent lol

Yes! It's different than the original Tresor, I fell in love with it immediately when I smelled it. I don't normally buy high end perfume, I tend to just use a lot of free Sephora samples, but this was money well spent lol

Love love love the samples! But you will only get those here only when you spend a lot... That's not cool! The last samples I got for free were nivea'' new cream :S

Ugh. I'm over here with my Degree women and "Cotton Sugar" body mist from the dollar store.

happy new year's yall.

cleaning the bathroom today and throwing away all my old makeup. which is most of it lol
did a face mask while i was doing it. so i think i'm taking the first day of this year to focus on me and pamper a little bit while doing some other things on my to-do list.

i'm off all week (with pay, yay) so i have quite a bit that i'd like to catch up on

Last edited:
I like throwing old things (I'm like a hamster that keeps lots of food and sh!t just "in case" with them). Cleaning the house is almost like therapy for me, helps to organize my thoughts...

Good for you that you finally decided to take some time off, @ComicChick !.you so deserve it!

thanks! i really need to de-clutter my life. my mother is a hoarder and i'm terrified i'm starting to pick up some of those tendencies.
i kinda have a bad habit of just buying stuff cuz of the deals. i need to be more selective and quit buying junk lol

thanks! i really need to de-clutter my life. my mother is a hoarder and i'm terrified i'm starting to pick up some of those tendencies.
i kinda have a bad habit of just buying stuff cuz of the deals. i need to be more selective and quit buying junk lol
r u even real?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"