Female Thor's Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost&forgotten

The rising super-star
Reaction score
Spoilers if it turns out I'm right.

Ok I had to make this thread cause I'm 90% sure I know who she is and the fact that nobody sees it makes me crazy. Everybody keeps saying it's either Jane Foster, Frigga or Roz Solomon but that's all ********. The new Thor is, drumroll please...... Valkyrie! It's pretty obvious. I dont know if anyone read Fearless Defenders (which you should cause it was a lot of fun) but in that book Valkyrie while being possesed or some **** and kills a new character a human called Anabelle Riggs, not knowing how to deal with the guilt, she goes find Clea and she does some spell to bring Anabelle back from Valhalla. But there's a catch she has to share a body with Valkyrie now! Well kinda, they can switch back and forth between their bodies. So in Thor #2 i think, we get to see that the new Thor talks like an Asgardian (Valkyrie) but her thought bubbles are of an human (Anabelle) so yeah that's pretty obvious. I was pretty sure of that theory when reading the issue but later on there's an really obvious hint that comfirmed it for me, when she's fighting the frost giants one of them says that she fight's like an Valkyrie =D. So yeah that's my theory which im pretty sure of.

Wasn't it supposed to be Angela from Spawn? I haven't been following Thor at all, pretty much ever, so I have no clue. :p

Nah it's not Angela cause she ha her own ongoing. And you should be following Thor, Aaron's run is pure awesomness =D It has space sharks! =D

Screen%20shot%202013-06-13%20at%208.17.49%20PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"