Firefly's Fillion Moves into Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle not dropping everything and flying to half-naked Beckett seemed way too out of character for him, even with this "taken for granted" story. I think just having Vaughn pop up in the episode and have Castle over-react and get jealous would made more sense. And Beckett then trying to have "the talk" mid-romantic-moment (in a very vague way, at that) seemed pretty poorly planned, too. I mean, at this point I can't really see them breaking up (having spent 4 years just to get them together), and this sort of tension just comes across as manufactured rather than a natural occurrence.

Good episode overall though, was expecting Vaughn to turn out to be the villain. Castle admitting to being jealous was hilarious, as was Beckett's little jabs at him. :hehe:

I don't know...it made sense to me to have Castle take her for granted just based on his personality.

I don't know... Wouldn't that make everything even more complicated at work? I mean, Gates still doesn't know and can't find out or they won't be able to work together anymore, so wouldn't it be very suspicious for them to show up one day and both wearing a wedding ring?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if they took the next step with the Caskett-relationship, but a proposal maybe seems a little too soon...

I think Gates already knows, she just doesn't say anything, and at some point I think the relationship is going to go there as Kate needs those reassurances given her past and Castle's history with women, but I actually think she'll turn him down initially, I just think that will be the season ending cliffhanger as Castle is one for grandiose gestures and will jump the gun if he sees Kate drifting from him.

If they do marry then they'll have to either be made an exception to the rule in the NYPD, find a get-out clause in Castle's job description, or Kate could leave and become P.I.'s who still cross paths every week on cases with Espo and Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"