Florence Pugh IS Yelena Belova

So I given that they said she’s a sister like figure to Natasha I’m guessing this is also an answer to the question asked in Endgame of “does she have any family”. I see this character definitely coming into play again after this.
Yes, and I want her to.

I like his gristly beard. He looks like a stand in dad figure which is a bit cute

Crimson Widow has finally arrived. Honestly I never thought we'd get to see Yelena in live Action. I enjoyed that we got to see her in animation thanks to Marvel cartoon Avengers Assemble.

I hope the fighting will be very much intensive as Winter Soldier. Especially since they got the fight choreography stuntman from John Wick. Yelena is actually in the comics a much more deadlier version of Black Widow than Natasha's in her fighting so I hope they properly showcase that in the film.

Last edited:
I have a serious crush on Pugh. It's pathetic.

Untitled-6.gif

Already glad Emma Watson didn't get the role. Nothing against Watson, but Pugh is far and away a better choice for Yelena. I think she's going to steal the show.

I’m loving what little we’ve seen of Florence so far. I think she could do a good job of giving the MCU a character that can replace the appeal Black Widow brought if she hangs around.

Yeah, since Scarlett looks to be done in the MCU after this movie (though I'm hoping we find out in this movie that she somehow survived Endgame after all) and Pugh is such an up-and-comer, I'm thinking she could take over for Scarlett as the new BW (or the equivalent of her, even if she doesn't go by that name).

I’ll start my Florence Pugh research assignment with Fighting with the Family. :cool:

does-florence-pughs-black-widow-character-yelena-belova-signal-an-mcu-development.gif

Florence just found out that Scarlett is also nominated in her same category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"