Florence Pugh IS Yelena Belova

DMcQcr5.jpg

SKem4Ao.gif

And then bam! Arsenic in the tea kettle trick! “Die capitalist pig!”

Florence is method

Great practise for the role! :D

My god Florence was sensational in this film. She added weight and depth to Yelena. Her relationship with Natasha was both sisterly and a bit of a rivalry tension. I loved the playful banter and the genuine appreciation she has for all Natasha has accomplished as a role model Avenger to the world.

i can’t wait to see her in future installments of the MCU.

Here comes the Crimson Widow, I love how she calls Natasha a poser lol. She even tried to emulate the signature Widow strikes pose lol. Yelena is a gem of wit and total sarcasm.

Really enjoyed Yelena and Florence Pugh's performance.

I agree we maybe should've gotten this film four years ago, but if we had, would we still have gotten Pugh as this character? So that's just one sort of benefit.

When she was cast I just shrugged and wasn't very interested but wow, she was one of the highlight of a pretty good film.

I liked that she sarcastic and quippy as a lot of male MCU characters have been whilst still being a well rounded character. Really looking forward to more of her in the franchise.

It's great to see Florence so widely accepted & praised by fans.

When she was cast I just shrugged and wasn't very interested but wow, she was one of the highlight of a pretty good film.

I liked that she sarcastic and quippy as a lot of male MCU characters have been whilst still being a well rounded character. Really looking forward to more of her in the franchise.
Ironically,I felt that way when Scarlett was cast.
She sure showed me!

Last time I fell for an actress this hard was Reese in legally Blonde:hrt:

I love Florence in this. I felt she brought a lot of herself to the role... she's very spicy (can't think of a better word to describe her) and funny in real life.

She was shear perfection. I hope we get to see more of her throughout the upcoming years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"