• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Found this funny

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Read this on a website, and I just couldn't help but get a laugh out of it.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (29) and Bridget Moynahan (35) have broken up after dating for the past three years. A rep for Moynahan said:
“(They) amicably ended their three-year relationship several weeks ago. We ask for your respect and consideration of their privacy. No further comments will be made."
This chick might as well give up because no dude is gonna wanna follow Tom Brady. He won the Super Bowl three times, he's richer than most countries and he looks like a damn model. I made a list of the guys who have more to offer a girl than Tom Brady:

1. Bruce Wayne

And that was pretty much it.

If only we could all land a man like tom Brady

CConn: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10762895#post10762895
Master Bruce: ...Bruce Wayne isn't as good of a lover as Tom Brady
Master Bruce: ...
Master Bruce: not...
Master Bruce: not that I would know
CConn: I was thinking of posting...
CConn: If only we could all land a man like Tom Brady.
CConn: but it was too gay
Master Bruce: oh come now
Master Bruce: we've all made out with Tom Brady at some point in our lives.
zer00: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10762987&postcount=2
Master Bruce: !!!!!!!
CConn: !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back