SuperPro (NFL Comic): The Bucs-Eagles ReDraw

Abishai100

Civilian
Reaction score
I wanted a complete sports-comic fanfiction inspired by SuperPro (Marvel Comics) to accent this rather 'unique' NFL season full of upstarts, underdogs, dark-horses, heavyweights, and surprise lines (e.g., Eagles-Bucs Week 6). This is in honor of those terrific American athletes and their cheering gorgeous cheerleaders who never fail to provide experiences of 'super' Sunday dreams...and dialect. Thanks for reading (signing off),

:ali:

bc3.jpg

====

There's never been an NFL rivalry like this one, good folks. Yes, it's absolutely true. "What?" you might ask in shocked retort reading such a thing. I mean, there's just so many darn amazing sports/football rivalries on the NFL history landscape out there, that you'd pick a number of 'key' rivalries that would draw out a real-life superhero who'd comment on the civilization flowery of the NFL. There's the Cowboys-Steelers or the Vikings-Raiders or the Lions-Packers (Thanksgiving) or the Bears-Saints or the Colts-Jets or the Rams-Chiefs or the Bills-49ers, but yes, this one tops them all. It's the Eagles-Patriots rivalry, and it's built on the era-empire of the Goliath-goat Tom Brady, winner of so many titles it's simply foolish to count it all. Brady started out humbly as the quiet/neglected backup to then-hot Drew Bledsoe, but he's since emerged as simply the greatest titan in NFL-QB lore. Well, Brady has finally seen his match in the Philadelphia Eagles, a real 'upstart' team which has appeared in 3 Super Bowls and won in 2017 (against the Brady-Patriots!).

The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Raiders in the last millennium in a Super Bowl. They then contested for the hot NFL championship title by appearing in multiple-consecutive NFC Championship games, but the Bowl had eluded them, until in the 2004-2005 season when the 'birds' reached the Super Bowl but were defeated by Brady's dominant Patriots 24-21! Well, the Eagles got their 'sweet revenge' more than a decade later (2017-2018) when they replayed Brady's still-dominant Patriots...and won 41-33! This officially 'stamped' the Eagles as the singular team/force that would give the Goliath Patriots-QB (Tom Brady) a real sweat! This is why the Eagles-Patriots is the real-deal when it comes to NFL rivalries. It's because the Patriots/Brady were simply rolling like a 'machine' and were uncontested in sports-romance by any 'force' of storytelling design. Brady had lost twice in the Super Bowl to the NY Giants, but it was the Philly Eagles that gave them 2 amazingly 'dioramic' Super Bowl contests...and they lost the second one.

However, this NFL-fable about the SuperPro diagonals of the Brady-Eagles rivalry isn't at all about the New England Patriots who're boasting their own completely 'unique' Brady-less NFL season this year (2021-2022). In fact, Tom Brady was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Brady helped the Buccaneers win a Super Bowl title already after transferring...what a feat! Now, in this 2021-2022 season, the Brady-Bucs are to play the still-defiant Philadelphia Eagles in the wild-card playoff game on Sunday. The Eagles want to (once more) give this NFL Goliath a real 'contest' for the storybooks. They want to prove their rivalry doesn't end with the Patriots...but with Tom Brady. Many fans and sports-commentators believe, earnestly believe, the Eagles (who'd already played a red-hot tight/close game with the Brady-Bucs in Week 6 and boasted a 28-22 losing but defiant scoreline!) just might have 'what it takes' to take down the mighty Brady-Bucs (favorites to win the Super Bowl again by multiple critics) in the first round of the playoffs.

BRADY: This is about Eagles-Patriots and not about Brady-Eagles, friends.
EAGLES COACH: Everyone wants a good story about Brady versus the Eagles.

Well, there's no reason to think absolutely that the more dominant Brady-Bucs will showcase the skill to simply roll past the undoubted 'underdog' Eagles on Sunday. However, if the still-defiant Eagles put-together some of the same 'gear-grease' they worked in Week 6 (with their tight but losing 28-22 scoreline), they'd be able to boast, "We took down Tom Brady...again!" This is therefore a SuperPro NFL comic book storyline about what comprises the real beauty or drive of modern American pro-football and what makes QB-Team rivalry lore so richly designed...and demonstrative. There's no absolute reason to 'believe' the still-defiant Philadelphia Eagles won't or can't (once more) offer the American audience an incredible (or fantastic!) Brady-rivalry experience on super-Sunday. That's what's on the mind of those hypnotizingly beautiful NFL cheerleaders of the Brady-Bucs and still-defiant Eagles --- who shall provide the 'real' dream in the playoffs for a run to a Super Bowl diagonal. My sister is one of those cheerleaders.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

bc4.jpg

Evangelina

An addendum simply highlighting why the dazzling American football (NFL) cheerleader is a messenger-angel of super-fantastic sports-media detention. Go Philadelphia!

:ali:

====

During the wild-card playoff round of the 2021-2022 NFL season, I got special tickets to the Bucs-Eagles game, so I'd watch my beautiful sister Evangelina (step-sister) cheer for the Eagles. She's a pro-cheerleader for Philadelphia, and I'm rooting for the still-defiant Eagles to somehow upset/shock the dominant Brady-Bucs and perhaps even make a 'miracle-run' to the Super Bowl. I'm hoping my love of Evangelina (my sister!) will crystallize into a 'fantastic' media-experience for NFL-fanfare as the Eagles 'trump' through the dominating competition of heavyweights (e.g., Packers, Chiefs) and mighty underdogs arguably more 'gifted' than the still-defiant Eagles (e.g., Bills, Patriots, Raiders). I'm hoping 'being there' in the stands/arenas to cheer on the Eagles/Evangelina will remind me that while 'soccer' is more prolific/marketed worldwide, American football (NFL) remains the media-centric 'diamond' in our proud nation.

Yes, football isn't as teamwork-glittery as world-soccer, but as my Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader-sibling (Evangelina) knows, American football (NFL) is much more of a media-spectacle...and feather. It's an arena in which one may indulge in those natural human living sensibilities regarding the flowery and feathers of dance and agility and coordinated play for a media-audience thirsting for 'American' design. Americans are good at 'soccer' on the collegiate level mostly, since only the US women's national soccer team has excelled on the global/pro stage, so the NFL remains a sports-forum for us Americans intrigued by the socialized 'value' of media-marketed choreography! This all makes my Eagles-cheerleader sister (Evangelina) the modern 'secret angel' of sports-marketing design...and dreams. What world-soccer fan-fool can tell me, "You're a soccer athlete yourself and hence will appreciate why the NFL is simply more of a media-flowery and less of a sports dance"?

EVANGELINA: I just consider this drawing 'SuperPro' football-playoff 'adventure' an 'American' data.

====

bc2.jpg

Sunday ,Blood

One more comic book football addendum to this thread about why sports can feel like comic book storytelling!

====

Now, Eric Allen was a popular offense-player for the Eagles in the 1990s, and so was Desmond Howard, but for the LA Rams. The Bucs led by Brady managed to simply outshine/destroy the upstart and still-defiant Philadelphia Eagles, but now the new-look Rams, led by Matthew Stafford (QB) wanted to down the Goliath Brady and his pirate-Bucs in the playoffs. The stage was set for a new kind of 'sibling rivalry' based on the sport's unique posturing of inventive competitiveness, mostly created by loud media-showcase. The Stafford-Rams were one of the upstart teams in the crazy-pool of the playoffs, and the Brady-Bucs were predictably and suddenly moving along once more, though they'd lost to these same-look Rams during the regular-season. Stafford-Brady gaming might generate nifty comic book lore for the American fan in football storytelling.

staff1.jpg

BRADY: This game is made predictable by those who cheer for us athletes/super-teams, no?
STAFFORD: I don't plan on disappointing eager cheerleaders after downing the Bucs earlier this season!

That's just what happened too. The fans/cheerleaders raved on the spirits and made the crazy-pool of American football this year, seemingly 'anyone's game,' seem suddenly reliably home-based spirited. The Bucs cheerleaders were dazzling and gorgeous, while the Rams fans/cheerleaders were ornamental and cool. The game was led by the Rams but came down to the final moments of the game, when Stafford's two late-game misty passes (very long indeed!) took the offense right down the field in miraculous fashion, setting up the game-winning FG-score with 4 seconds left to play.

staff4.jpg

FAN DIARY: When the game of American football remains crazy or unpredictable even to sports-writers or critics or die-hard fans/audiences, you have to add your own 'spice' to determine what exactly is the nature/course/outcome of competition in modern-day athletics; we've seen such things in the Rams-Steelers Super Bowl in the 1970s (played in the home-field of LA) and the Bills-Giants heartbreaker of the early 1990s (generating 'stigma' humors!), but this 'crazy pool' of 2021-2022 is right out of the comedian's playbook, and for the most part, this stunning Stafford downing of the Brady-Bucs has people wondering...should the Eagles have played the Rams instead?

====

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"