Friday The 13th Video Game

Well they can do my Evil Dead/Friday The 13th idea...play as Ash fighting demons, zombies and Jason, while trying to find his missing sister and helping/saving camp counselors.

lmao...the Jason and Punisher comparison is too funny for words.

I think it could be done. It'd be interesting...but not challenging enough.

Facing off against Jason would be more interesting, just because he's mother****ing Jason. The Evil Dead vs. Friday the 13th is a great idea. It's too bad the movie never got done, but a game wouldn't be too shabby.

Well thanks ChrisBaleBatman for thanking my Evil Dead/Friday The 13th idea...but I cannot decide if I want hunter/human Jason or supernatural/zombie Jason for the game.

Like others have said, i dont see any way they can do a Friday the 13th game and have it come out any way other than horrible. The play as Jason, kill campers idea is really bad and would make for a horrid game. Maybe if its Jason and he's fighting his way through hell or something as others have said, but if its just him killing campers, that wouldnt make for a good game at all.

Last edited:
^^ How? YOu can basically hunt them down at random. It's fun all around, if you ask me.

And shallow and would last about 2 hours.

What? You are at a camp with thousands of campers?

How could you make a game out of Jason chasing around a dozen or 20 campers? Kill 1 camper per level or some ****? C'mon...

^^ How? YOu can basically hunt them down at random. It's fun all around, if you ask me.

And shallow and would last about 2 hours.

What? You are at a camp with thousands of campers?

How could you make a game out of Jason chasing around a dozen or 20 campers? Kill 1 camper per level or some ****? C'mon...

What Knaves said. If you cant see how that would be horrible in terms of games design, well then, i just dont know what to say.

People I changed my mind to an Evil Dead/Friday The 13th idea....play as Ash fighting demons, zombies and Jason!....while protecting campers.

People I changed my mind to an Evil Dead/Friday The 13th idea....play as Ash fighting demons, zombies and Jason!....while protecting campers.

Well I still think controlling Jason Vorhees himself could be fun, but not if you are killing campers, thats just boring. But say you are fighting your way out of hell? That could be kinda neat.

If they do make a Friday The 13th video, I think Rock star should do it. They should also hire someone who is extremely imaginative and make their own original story arc.

An example, just pitching an idea even though it is kind of bad, would be this. :D

Camp Crystal Lake is Jason's territory, that’s the place he calls home. What if someone, of almost proportionate evil, moved in on his territory? Because Camp Crystal lake is abandoned that could easily make the perfect place for some psycho, other than Jason, to use as a base of operations. Maybe kids go out camping and this guy brutally tortures and kills them in very disturbing methods.

This guy is moving in on Jason's turf and bringing a lot attention to Camp Crystal lake. The place is crawling with cops, search parties, etc. Jason just wants to be left alone. Your overall objective of the game is to find this guy and kill him. Along the way you run into teenagers, police officers, search parties etc.

The game would be a sandbox style of game, all of the woods and Camp Crystal lake is your play ground. It would also be cool to have Jason visit famous parts from the movies. You could then play through flash backs of famous killings and stuff like that, almost like Jason is remembering the kills that took place there?

The designers could also use this flash back mechanic to tell part of the story?

I'm not really familiar with the Jason mythos and I kind of did that story on the fly. :/

I shouldn't even post this. :( lol

If they do make a Friday The 13th video, I think Rock star should do it. They should also hire someone who is extremely imaginative and make their own original story arc.

An example, just pitching an idea even though it is kind of bad, would be this. :D

Camp Crystal Lake is Jason's territory, that’s the place he calls home. What if someone, of almost proportionate evil, moved in on his territory? Because Camp Crystal lake is abandoned that could easily make the perfect place for some psycho, other than Jason, to use as a base of operations. Maybe kids go out camping and this guy brutally tortures and kills them in very disturbing methods.

This guy is moving in on Jason's turf and bringing a lot attention to Camp Crystal lake. The place is crawling with cops, search parties, etc. Jason just wants to be left alone. Your overall objective of the game is to find this guy and kill him. Along the way you run into teenagers, police officers, search parties etc.

The game would be a sandbox style of game, all of the woods and Camp Crystal lake is your play ground. It would also be cool to have Jason visit famous parts from the movies. You could then play through flash backs of famous killings and stuff like that, almost like Jason is remembering the kills that took place there?

The designers could also use this flash back mechanic to tell part of the story?

I'm not really familiar with the Jason mythos and I kind of did that story on the fly. :/

I shouldn't even post this. :( lol

I like that Rambo: First Blood idea you got their that be neat.......but who would be the evil?....A made up serial killer on JAson's level?...your idea soudns good actually...And I thought Rockstar games should do it too and get famous horror icons to do the voices of the characters.

I don't know if rockstar would have been one of my first choices for a horror game.

Any video game developer who did make a game where you play as Jason/Freddy/Michael or any serial killer would have the hellish wrath of tons of religious nutjobs on their asses.

''This game is turning children into murderers!"

Yea the first Manhunt was a great game I thought. Not just for the killing, but because it had an interesting story and a cool gameplay mechanic.

But then it got banned :dry: ****ing politically correct bumba clots.

Any video game developer who did make a game where you play as Jason/Freddy/Michael or any serial killer would have the hellish wrath of tons of religious nutjobs on their asses.

''This game is turning children into murderers!"

Screw them people.....violence would happen in the world regardless.

I won't mind a Friday the 13th game where you can play as Jason, as long you get to walk into place where two young people were having sex before you chase them down with a chainsaw. :oldrazz:

I won't mind a Friday the 13th game where you can play as Jason, as long you get to walk into place where two young people were having sex before you chase them down with a chainsaw. :oldrazz:

Ahaha...Do like the Freddy vs. Jason thing...while the girl in the bathroom, kill the guy laying in the bed.

Dunno.. would probably have to be a stealth game

For Micheal Myers game you could play as Dr. SAmuel Loomis...Trying to track down Micheal and stop him...That could be a detective like game.

Because they want to play a recognizable horror icon/legend rather than a new creation? People like familiarity, it's proven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"