• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

From the makers of shaun of the dead... Hot Fuzz

black_dust

FrEaK-A-ZoId!!!
Reaction score
OK, had to put "from the... blah blah", Because if i didn`t no-one would know what Hot fuzz was and the thread would die a death like so many others...
The film, a comedy about a London cop who is seconded to deepest, darkest Somerset, Police constable, Nicholas Angel is good at his job, so good in fact, he makes everyone else look bad. As a result, his superiors at the Met have decided to sweep him under the carpet. So it is that London's top cop finds himself in the sleepy West Country village of Sandford. With garden fetes and neighbourhood watch meetings replacing the action of the city, Angel struggles to adapt to his situation and finds himself partnered with Danny Butterman (Frost), an oafish but well meaning young Constable, who dreams of being Mel Gibson. Just as all seems lost, a series of grisly accidents motivates Angel into action. Convinced of foul play, Angel realises that Sandford may not be as idyllic as it seems.
Anyway, Producution is under way! and Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright have started a video blog! and they are pretty funny.

First Video
Second Video

I am SO Hyped.

Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg are two inspirations of mine :D

The Amazing Lee said:
I am SO Hyped.

Edgar Wright
Edgar is one of mine, i woudln`t say Simon as much he just makes me laugh my head off :D

Yeah, I reckon some British comedians are better than some American comedians...

British films focus on the characters rather than effects and such. Not saying all American films are like that because there are SO many american films out there that are of a high standard but there are also alot of good british films out there. :)

I have faith because Edgar Wright is a really good director!

It's because it was thought out and not just scrambled together like some of the teen comedies I have seen. :o

Not a Simon Pegg fan,I thought "Shaun of the Dead" was overhyped.

Third Video

This time featuring Nick Frost, I think its cool how they are keeping us updated, id drive down to the set if i wasn`t so lazy :o

haha...dreams of bein mel gibson, i cant wait to see what stuff they come up with for showing that

I have been looking forward to this film, when it was first annouced not lonf after 'Shaun'. Big fans of both Edgar and Simon (Spaced kicks all kinds of ass), really looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"