Official Hot Fuzz movie thread (Pics/reviews/info etc.)

Oh hell YEAH!
Boy, am I glad I didn't buy the regular!
And now I don't have to order the UK version or buy a multiregion DVD player yet!
This totally made my day! :D
Thank you, Universal!

---

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/hot-fuzz5.html

Title: Hot Fuzz
Starring: Simon Pegg
Released: 27th November 2007
SRP: $34.98

Further Details:
Universal has announced a brand new 3-Disc Collector's Edition of Hot Fuzz which stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. The set will be available to own from the 27th November, and should retail at around $34.98 or thereabouts. The film itself will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 EX tracks. The artwork hasn't been revealed for this one yet, but we'll bring you that very shortly. For now though, here's the full rundown on each of the discs:

Disc One
• Commentary with Simon Pegg & Edgar Wright
• Commentary with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jim Broadbent, Rafe Spall, Kevin Eldon & Olivia Colman
• Commentary with Kenneth Cranham, Timothy Dalton, Paul Freeman & Edward Woodward
• Commentary with The Real Fuzz - Any Leafe & Nick Eckland
• Commentary with Edgar Wright & Guest
• Outtakes
• Storyboards
• Fuzz-O-Meter (Trivia Track)
• Inadmissible: Deleted Scenes
• Fuzz-O-Meter
• Danny's Notebook
• Hot Funk
• Theatrical Trailer
• UK TV Spot 1
• UK TV Spot 2
• Director's Cut Trailer

Disc Two
• We Made Hot Fuzz
• Art Department
• Friends & Family
• Cranks, Cranes & Controlled Chaos
• Here Come the Fuzz
• Return to Sandford
• Edgar & Simon's Flip Chart
• Simon Muggs
• Sergeant Fisher's Perfect Sunday
• Plot Holes
• Special Effects: Before & After
• Video Blogs
• Poster Gallery
• Photo Gallery
• AM Blam: Making 'Dead Right'
• Dead Right (1993)
• Edgar Wright Director's Commentary on Dead Right
• Simon Pegg and Nick Frost Commentary on Dead Right

Disc Three
• The Extended Fuzzball Rally
• Video Blogs

No one's happy about the 3 disc release? :confused:

No, Universal should have released it first. Not giving into this crap. Won't even be a full 4 months and already a double dip. Sorry, but it (dvd 3 disc set) can fail in the sales.

The HD-DVD is already out and has ALL those extras except the ones on the 3rd disc :huh:

Well yeah, I already have the HD-DVD. I was only wondering if there would be another one released that has the rest of the extras with it.

uuhhh....WHY is this movie called Hot FUZZ?! it sounds like it's about warm lint than british cops going postal!!!

uuhhh....WHY is this movie called Hot FUZZ?! it sounds like it's about warm lint than british cops going postal!!!
They were going to use the term pigs but they figured someone...cough...you...cough...would picture a pig driving around:dry:

And you are sig material

hotfuzz3disclu7.jpg

:D :up:

WOO. :D

Might have to get out the DVD and watch Hot Fuzz later.

pegg interview with EW
The next film you're writing is Paul. You and Nick Frost play two friends who drive across the U.S. for a comic book convention?
Yeah, two sort of geeks — people like me, really, but slightly more geeky. It's a road trip with those guys across the Midwestern interior and all sort of hilarity ensues. We researched it last year by driving from California to Denver via Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming, and just had a blast and got lots of ideas. America is an amazing place. When you get out there into the middle, it's kinda like, ''Where the f--- is everybody?'' [Laughs] It's like 235 billion people here or whatever, and you can go 100 miles and not see a soul. Nick and I have finished our second draft of that, and I think it's gonna be a crackin' film. It's gonna hopefully go into production in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"