Official Hot Fuzz movie thread (Pics/reviews/info etc.)

No. I got it from amazon uk. But since I live in the states, it's a little extra because of the pound to dollar conversion.

Huh....how much was it if you don't mind my asking?
Cause I do use amazon, and I have a PO Box in Texas, so I think I could make the most out of the shipping and order Spaced while I'm at it.

Huh....how much was it if you don't mind my asking?
Cause I do use amazon, and I have a PO Box in Texas, so I think I could make the most out of the shipping and order Spaced while I'm at it.

Including shipping, it came out to around a little over 14 pounds. So I payed around $30 after the conversion.

Wow, that's pretty good.
Thanks, man!

How long did it take to get there?

They shipped it out the day after I ordered and I believe it took about 6 days to get here.

This the Walmart release of the movie. Has a bonus disc with all the features on R2 release:

100_1034.jpg

100_1036.jpg

Notice that it's fool-screen. ****, I hate Wal-Mart and the mouthbreathers who complain about "black bars."

Rewatch the first 40 with my dad... The pacing problems are even worse the second time... And it really just makes you long for hte last 20 minutes :( Seriously they should of cut the first 40 minutes, sincei t feels like a whole another movie once the murderer shows up, it still good but definately not great.

Notice that it's fool-screen. ****, I hate Wal-Mart and the mouthbreathers who complain about "black bars."

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted the pic. My friend said they only had full screen available with that double pack.

They shipped it out the day after I ordered and I believe it took about 6 days to get here.

Pffft, sounds great!
Thanks a lot, I'll order this and Spaced :up:
Maybe a few of the Hong Kong Legends titles, like Ong Bak (uncut and with good extras, unlike the US release)

Pffft, sounds great!
Thanks a lot, I'll order this and Spaced :up:
Maybe a few of the Hong Kong Legends titles, like Ong Bak (uncut and with good extras, unlike the US release)

Now that you have mentioned it, I think i might want to get Spaced. What a fantastic show that was.

Now that you have mentioned it, I think i might want to get Spaced. What a fantastic show that was.

You really should.
I've seen the entire run on Youtube like 3 times now, but I still want the DVD :up:
Like a friend said..."It's like Friends, but british, hilarious and without the s**t" :D

You really should.
I've seen the entire run on Youtube like 3 times now, but I still want the DVD :up:
Like a friend said..."It's like Friends, but british, hilarious and without the s**t" :D

How many episodes was in the series? I forget.

Yeah Maggie Q is awesome. She needed more screen time in Die Hard. And back on the Hot Fuzz topic. I just noticed the Chinatown reference. I can't believe I missed the first time.

Ok, this is a reeeeally obscure one, and it's probably only known to mexican people (like myself).

Mexico's best comedian, Mario Moreno "Cantinflas" (who btw, was called "the world's greatest comedian" by Charlie Chaplin himself) made a bunch of great comedies in the 40's and 50's, and one of the most popular one was about a cop whose badge number was 777.

And Nicholas Angel's badge number was 777 too :dry:

Could be a coincidence, I guess, but still, damn :up:

I bought Hot Fuzz yesterday and watched it today.

I agree about the pacing problems that seem to have been discussed on the boards already, but as a Shaun of the Dead fan, I was able to remain attentive throughout, and overall, I found it to be a good film. I wouldn't say great, and I wish I could, but it's really just because of how long this movie takes to get moving.

Ok, this is a reeeeally obscure one, and it's probably only known to mexican people (like myself).

Mexico's best comedian, Mario Moreno "Cantinflas" (who btw, was called "the world's greatest comedian" by Charlie Chaplin himself) made a bunch of great comedies in the 40's and 50's, and one of the most popular one was about a cop whose badge number was 777.

And Nicholas Angel's badge number was 777 too :dry:

Could be a coincidence, I guess, but still, damn :up:

I think it's more of a reference that 666 is the devil...and I think that 777 is meant to be the complete opposite. He is an Angel after all. ;)

You really should.

Coupling was like the british friends but only funny.

Just bought and saw the movie a few days ago.

I feel like giving an old English lady a flying dragon kick to the face.
Wah-taaahhhh!

Mother ****ers.

Why the **** does Wal-Mart get the awesome-0 edition.

Dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"