• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FTB's Clean Out Thread (Figs 4 sale)

Oh, and thanks for pulling the Cena from your list, hopefully we can arrange for something.

No problem. Don't worry, we'll think of something. If you wanna settle on a $$ amount shipped we can and you can Paypal it or send me a money order.

Actually I got a really high offer over at fwoosh I couldn't pass up. Sorry for not saying sooner. But the guy bought 5 figs and offered a nice chunk of $ so I went with it. Thanks for the interest though.

bastard :cwink: That's cool. You got to go with the more money.

FTB, weren't you going to send me that Phasing Vision?

if so.. u can have it.. id rather have the variant falcon open anyway.. not sure what i'd do with vision...

I remember! I got no proof that I can think of, but I know we were talking about it. You've been thinking about getting rid of it for a while. I told you I was probably going to display it in one of my display cases with my Dark Phoenix and Phasing Ghost Rider.

If it suits your fancy then dandy. Its not like you don't have things for me anyway.

just have it saint.. i dont need it, like i do falcon... infact if i had him id rather him be MOC.. cuz id never open him anyway...

what i do need too though is the 2 wasp variants

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"