FTB's TRADE THREAD

Thanks for the info, I'll look into that. But yes, I'll be buying the 3 items I listed. How much will shipping be?

I'd say about $5-7. i'll call it at $5.

But thats if they don't charge more for being overseas. I know what you said so that may keep it at around $5-7 but thats if what you say is right. If not then int'l shipping will be closer to $20 atleast.

It should be alright. I just got that Ape Face Stealth Beast today from New York and it says it was $4.05 for shipping.

Hmm. Thats alot for just that one fig. Makes me think the shipping will be more then, atleast by maybe $2-3. How's $7 sound??

Is Optimus heavy? 7 bucks is fine.

The Titanium Optimus is. He probably weighs as much as the other three TFs combined.

Whoa, ok, now I see why lol. 7 it is Crotchman.

Thats FEAR THE BAT-CROTCH.

Get it right or get bat-teabagged.

Bat-OK Mr. Bat-Crotch. How much longer are you staying on? I'm about to go do my Bat-Workout here in a Bat-Minute.

So just those three then?? Thats the final count??

Yes, unless you suggest something else??? Making it sound as if it were my final answer, thus making myself doubt myself.

But yes, they are my final answer.

Ah'll be back. SAME BAT-TIME. SAME BAT-FORUM.

Yes, unless you suggest something else??? Making it sound as if it were my final answer, thus making myself doubt myself.

Just wanna make sure is all. Might aswell strike before anyone else.

I'm back. So through Paypal then?

Lemme check and see if my wife can accept the payment through her Paypal since my Paypal acct is expired. I'll let you know soon.

Cool. Well I'm out Ryo. Take it easy, I'll get back to you on our deal. Rest assured those figs will be on hold for you until we settle our deal.

Peace.

Alrighty, I'll see ya when I see ya FTB. Thanks for the help on the TFs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"