FTB's HAVES/WANTS Thread 1-25-06

k, i'm best at forgetting things so i probably wont remember to call. but we'll see. you know i live on the other side of the country than you do. so is 9 for me 8 for you?

FEAR THE BAT said:
So this is sweet indeed. Between Saint and SHT I got 5 (maybe 6) WM wave figs headed to me. And potentially a YA boxset.

i'm glad to help. but when MODOK comes around and if you trade him with someone else, i'll be one sad camper.

SHT, I guarantee that MODOK (or atleast a majority of his parts) will be yours. I just hope they get released.

I personally cant wait for spiderwoman and MoonKnight from ML 15

Bat, did you find the YA boxset or anything today? If you want me to go I can still go tonight. But i'd like to go before midnight at least.

Sorry for not calling, I left my cell at work. Luckily when I got home my coworker called me to tell me she had it. My bad. Anyway, I didn't see anything but when I asked a lady there she said to expect them Sunday night because they receive the big shipment on Sunday. So Sunday night/Monday morning they'd be put out on the floor if they do in fact arrive. I hope she's right.

I wonder If I should check tommorow night as well :/

Im thinking about going now... I mean it's not that much of a waste of gas.. I am getting tired of the WM employees staring at me every time I walk in though :x I feel weird me going in everyday and leaving empty handed.. Like if they think.. "that guy comes in every day... and always leaves with nothing.. thats really suspicious"

I want to just get someone.. Give them a list.. send them out.. and tell them not to bother coming back unless they have atleast one of the figures on it :x

Well, buy some condoms. That way they think, "poor guy, he finally built up the nerve to buy them. Good for him."

ha that's funny. i think with these it seems they put them up at around the crack of dawn.

crack of dawn... Meh.. Thats quite a few hours from now. earliest I could get to one is around 9:30 before I go to church.

I dont need luck... :/ a miracle would be more like it :p btw.. keep my list that I sent you handy if you can... send me a list of the ones you want in order of how much you want them and I will see if I find them...... yeah right.. BUt seriously just in case I find some.

OK, here's what I'll be needing:

AOA Wolverine variant
Kitty Pryde
AOA Wolverine
AOA Sabertooth

I hope you only want sabertooth for its Giant man piece... Cuz man what a POS he is :x I'm so throwing him away or something If i end up getting the whole set :x I'll look in the morning.. Dont get your hopes up or anything :p

I dunno.. one like you made SHT.. But with the Hush Batman/Nightwing/Robin pictures.. I dunno if they have any though.. WIth S S M in between each picture I'll try and find a few

SsM said:
I hope you only want sabertooth for its Giant man piece... Cuz man what a POS he is :x I'm so throwing him away or something If i end up getting the whole set :x I'll look in the morning.. Dont get your hopes up or anything :p

I'll say this now not just to you bro but to everyone here. Any unwanted ML figure you have that you bought solely to complete a BAF (suck as AOA Sabes for the Giant Man) I will GLADLY take that figure off your hands as I am looking to expand the parts in my fodder box. I appreciate it. :up:

Here's a Hush Avy I made

th_hush.gif

Nevermind it's too big for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"