FTB's HAVES/WANTS Thread 1-25-06

I have a loose dr strange that I def dont want seeing as I already have another loose one and one MOC

I hAVE to warn you though.. When I got him in.. he kindof smelled like cigarrette smoke.. I dunno if you are anyone else cares about that..But I wasnt very happy

Doesn't bother me. He'll be scrubbed with warm water and soap anyway.

No, but since he'll be fodder I do it because the mold release has to be scrubbed off or paint won't stick to it. It'll peel.

I think SHT is mad at me :/ I owe him two figs.. and I hate owing people stuff so i offered to pay him some money... I dont think he likes that idea.. He said he would take it, but i knew he didnt really want to.. I am still looking for him a iceman though.. Oh btw ftb did you ever decide about that Rogue figure?

Yeah, I'm gonna keep Rogue. The partsshe has are crucial for a Jim Lee Rogue. Just waiting on the new Rogue to mesh them together

K. cool. I think I saw the boxset for like 20 bucks somewhere. I'm gunna probably pick it up.. Keep the rogue.. Give my friend the magneto.. Hes been wanting one for a few years now :p but I havent been able to find one for him at a decent price. and use the others for trades

What others?? The Gambit, Beast and Wolverine?? I'd be interested in the Beast and Gambit for fodder.

well FTB.. I hope you have better luck than I did today :p

SsM said:
I think SHT is mad at me :/ I owe him two figs.. and I hate owing people stuff so i offered to pay him some money... I dont think he likes that idea.. He said he would take it, but i knew he didnt really want to.. I am still looking for him a iceman though.. Oh btw ftb did you ever decide about that Rogue figure?

Nah dude, I aint mad at ya. If all you can do is pay me for them, then that's fine. I just like trading figure for figure cause money isn't too much of an issue for me, it's the trouble of finding them. I know that Bat usually finds stuff a lot better than i do b/c he's in a good area plus has the same (if i feel like going to WM then I'll go to WM) feeling which helps in his finds. You can always wait and see if you can find some figs I'll need later. I'll make a list of all i want on my haves/wants thread and if say you and Bat picked up the same fig for me, i'd still take both from you since the figs i will list are the ones i really want and wouldnt mind having extras of. I just hope i didnt piss you off by not really wanting to accept money. I can still take cash, but dont mind waiting to see if you can find stuff. so i'm off to post stuff on my wants list and i'll glady pay for anything you get extra.

oh and if you get that rogue figure, it used to be mine. I still miss her. sometimes i still think i hear her calling me to bed. :(

I'm buying one in the boxset. My friend wants a magneto. So im gunna give him that one. and use the others for trades. I want to keep the maskless wolverine though......It's weird how me and FTB seem to be the only ones without luck with the wally world figs so far :/

i think you both killed someone. together, or apart. i dont know, but that's the source of you bad luck. you probably poisoned them since your a cook and FTB probably got drunk and shot them with fireworks to finish the job.

I'm thinking it's an area thing.. I know my walmarts have been slow with new stuff since the hurricanes.. So i might just buy the set online at toyglobe or whatever its called..

FTB- the STBW says that she might make me go to WM tonight, assuming that it stops all this heavy rain. So if i go, do you want me to pick up Sabes for you?

anyone know when FTB is gunna be back online?

he only is online when he works for now at least. he works late shifts. i know he's working tonight, but he probably wont be on for at least another 4 hours.

Yeah.. I knew that he only came on when he was at work.. I didnt know he worked every late shift though. Thanks for the clarification :D

yup. no prob. i hope he gets on sometime soon before i go to WM. but i'm not going unless the rain goes away. i'm not afriad of driving in the rain, i just dont feel like it.

It rained hard early this morning... That's why I didnt go to church.. or didnt wake up at all until like noon :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"