FTB's Wheel and Deal Thread

how much would u be asking for the face off Iron man. Your deadpool fooder whats all missing from it. :oldrazz:

my comic shop had that SOTA toxie last time I went. The only thing is though, if you trade of that FO WM and Jigsaw variant, then you're left with nothing I want, except for the FO IM, which I kind of only want if I get the FO WM as well.

Hey FTb hows it going bro..... I want that Hulkbuster IronMan..... it is for my brother.... Please PM me the price..... Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :cwink:

ahh... darn.. well normally i'd go for surpassing it.. but im broke at the moment :(

If you're serious about it you can owe me a TPB or HC like last time how you got me the Batman B&W vol 1. But if its gonna take forever to get it from you (like a month) I'll have to pass. But I can do the Ult Iceman and the movie IW for a HC. There's a Batman one called Child of Dreams that I want.

Only reason I'm gonna do this for you, and everybody else here, is because I'd rather deal with you guys than fwoosh. We're a tight nit group and we should look out for each other.

how much would u be asking for the face off Iron man. Your deadpool fooder whats all missing from it. :oldrazz:

The Deadpool is just the basic figure, no straps/belts or guns/swords. Just PM me with all you're interested in.

my comic shop had that SOTA toxie last time I went. The only thing is though, if you trade of that FO WM and Jigsaw variant, then you're left with nothing I want, except for the FO IM, which I kind of only want if I get the FO WM as well.

Sucks to be you then, don't it??

well, doesn't matter to me, but do you want to owe me more figures then?

btw, i need you to send off the stuff you have for me sometime soon b/c I'm moving in a few weeks. and i'd rather the stuff be sent here as i don't know how the mailing will be in the appartments i'm moving into.

well, doesn't matter to me, but do you want to owe me more figures then?

btw, i need you to send off the stuff you have for me sometime soon b/c I'm moving in a few weeks. and i'd rather the stuff be sent here as i don't know how the mailing will be in the appartments i'm moving into.

Well, we're pretty much even so its no skin off my back.

Gimme your address so I can ship.

How much in cash for ultimate thor, hulkbuster iron man, thorbuster iron man , black panther and ultimate ice man (loose)? Individually as well as as a bundle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"