• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FTB's Clean Out Thread (Figs 4 sale)

Are you sure? It's totally up to you.

But if I get down south sooner, I have a better chance of checking stuff down there and you know some of my southern spots are usually pretty hot.

I'll leave it entirely up to you. Unless you are going to find stuff for yourself don't go just for me.

After getting the 5 packs online and the batgirl on ebay, I got nothing to search for. But they're there. Right there! See, I get torn with this stuff. It's like a guilt thing.

Then just be easy. Don't go. Its not worth the trouble. I have faith I'll find them here. Trust me.

I'll just plan on going monday. Flint isn't really that great of a figure. It's a shame, too, because I had two figures of flint and he was my damn favorite. This one is a shame.

I still have one Flint. He's beat but has gloves. I'll be trying a "transplant" so the 25th Flint can have damn gloves. If not then he'll be made into my own Joe. Its time to stop letting them delegate who is who. I make my own damn Joe and Cobra squads from now on.

Eh, have you read reviews on it? I didn't think it was a great figure. Maybe if I see it again I may change my mind.

Yeup. I actually have some of mine for grabs. Mainly my Ross villains. I decided to just keep the heroes. Well, everyone except Captain Marvel. He's a cool fig but eh, doesn't seem right with the JLA.

let me know if you ever decide to get rid of black canary or plastic man.

I saw a review. I thought it looked fine. The no-gloves thing sucks, but eh. He can always be somebody else.

hey man, I went to the comic shop today and he had the T-850 MOC for $13.99 and he also had Medieval Ash. Ash was loose, but he was only $6.00. I don't know if he had everything or not, but he had his boomstick, a head, and a base with skeleton hands sticking out. I didn't get them as I didn't know if you still needed or wanted them, but I did put them on hold. He said he'd hold them for a week. So let me know if you still want them.

If you still want them, then just send $20 with the rest of the stuff or we can just do IOUs. Whatever you want. But I'm not going to pick them up until you send the stuff you already owe me b/c I don't want to get stuck with them.

So PM me if you still want them and let me know if you just want to pay for them or if you want to do more IOUs. I don't care either way.

u still want that john cena rvd 2 pack,i think i saw it last week

FTB get back to me on my pm whenever you can :D Im hoping we can make a deal

how much you want for the evil ryu psycho bison pack?

i guess I'll leave it :( i cant afford that

oh...
yeah I can afford that :p

I'll take it!

and i'll pay you wednesday.. and then you can just ship them with the rest of my alex ross justice crap

So ***face, do you want that terminator fig and the ash fig or not? I only have until Sunday.

And man, I really wish you'd send my ****. I thought we got into this argument last week or maybe two weeks ago. I can't remember. But anyway, you said you'd send my stuff so where is it? I've always been good to you FTB. don't let me down.

so.. Is there any way yoiu could give me a reasonable price?

So ***face, do you want that terminator fig and the ash fig or not? I only have until Sunday.

And man, I really wish you'd send my ****. I thought we got into this argument last week or maybe two weeks ago. I can't remember. But anyway, you said you'd send my stuff so where is it? I've always been good to you FTB. don't let me down.

Honestly, I'd like both but between the money I owe Saint and the money I just spent getting some work done in my house I'm pretty strapped for atleast the next week or so. I have your s*** boxed to go, I just need to go over that Pun gun with you again so I make sure I'm sending the right one. I'm gonna do a little search and see if I can find that pic of the FO Pun guns so you can tell me which is the one you want again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"