FTB's Wants/Haves Thread

Me too

I'm offering so damn much in trade for it, I can only hope someone will pick it up for me and take my offer. I mean, I really want that sucker.

Updated 10-25-06

Updated HAVES with figures now SOLD

Updated WANTS with figures now PENDING and added War Machine to WANTS

SsM said:
I can get you azrael and mr freeze... might you have any Alex ross Justice leage figs?

edit: wrong thread sorry for mooching into your trade ftb ;x

I have all but three...but I'm keeping the ones I have..I could get you some though...OH and FTB OK...

Also FTB I can trade ya my loose War Machine(Not the broken one)..if you'd like...

Updated 11-16-05

Ultron, AOA Wolverine variant and Dr Strange have been SOLD.

TF Classics Bumblebee and Rodimus have been OBTAINED.

Update 11/28/06

Added MOC Luke Cage & Psylocke, loose ML figures and fodder to HAVES.

UPDATE 12-2-06

Added new HAVES (plenty of pics)

Added new WANTS: Sentinel Right Leg (from Sinister, will take with Sinister if necessary) & FA Iron Man (minor want for fodder).

How much for Phasing Vision? I might also be able to get any of the following, not sure whether any of the local stores have them or not still. Is the Megatron you want the one that turns into a gun?

Marvel Legends
Sentinel Right Leg (from Sinister, will take with Sinister if necessary)
FA Iron Man (just for fodder, minor want)

TransFormers Classics (new)
Megatron

Sorry bro, Phasing Vision is taken. Got a sweet deal I can't pass, but I appreciate your offer. I'm still interested in all of that (especially Megatron and the Sentinel leg) so check out my Haves and see if there's anything else you like.

I'll give you cash for Super Skrull, Blade, and Red Skull. PM me the total price if they're still available.

Red Skull is unfortunately gone. But Blade and Super Skrull are still up for grabs (although i have two offers on the Skrull). If you make an offer I can't refuse then we have a deal on Blade and the Skrull, but I gotta be fair and have you offer like the others. The highest wins.

I thought I was getting the superskrull from you via trade a little while ago or am I just remembering weird stuff?

I remember Phasing Vision, but not the Skrull. Lemme check my PMs, I might've skipped over it.

Dude I want that Thor Figure Factory...Please tell me you still have it ME ME WANT>

I've had one offer so far but not much. BTW, I can't find Mad Jack to save my life. On Sunday when I went to KB and TRU near my comic shop they only had a few of those Electros and not a single Toxin. Wanna do my MFF Thor and SMC Shocker for that Frank the Bunny???

If not then just LMK know.

So its a deal. My MFF Thor and SMC Shocker for the Frank the Bunny. Solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"