Here's some UPDATION for 2/19/07

Palisades Resident Evil Figures!

DC Superheroes:
Series 5 Supergirl
Series 5/6 Villains (any and all)

GI Joe (3 3/4")
Nunchuk (I need 2):
nunchuk3.jpg

Also looking for modern (post 2002) GI Joe figures! Pretty much any, tell me what you have and I'll tell you what I need.

WWE:
Deluxe Aggression:
Jeffy Hardy
Sabu

WWE Classics Scale Wrestling Ring

Old school WWF figures:
Eddie Guerrero/RVD Final Count 2-Pack

TNA:
Sting (new one) ---This is starting to show up now!
Christian Cage

Street Fighter:
Glow in the Dark Blanka

NECA:
Shaun of the Dead
Army of Darkness Ash
Dawn of the Dead Flyboy zombie
Land of the Dead 3 zombies

Army of Darkness:
Any of the skeleton/deadite army builders. These are the 4" GI Joe-like figures that were released in 2-packs all over the place. I need several of these little bad boys.

Any and all zombie figures!!

I prefer everything on this a loose as FTB.

Haves:
Eh...I don't have many haves. I'm far better at finding stuff for people (ask FTB, I think he can back up my finding skills). My local comic shop and I have a very good relationship so there is a lot that I have access to, from TPBs, DCDs, Statues, Anime, etc etc.

Also, feel free to ask me to find stuff. I have amazing abilities to track stuff down and have access to tons of DCD, statues, trade paper backs, hero clix, etc. Just let me know what you're looking for. If you have something I want, I search extra hard and usually come up with it.

And, FTB, if you're reading, please detail people on my mad skills.

Also, here are some potential possible haves (MOC unless noted):
Ultimate Iceman
Red Wasp
Abomination
Warbird
ML9 Green Hulk
ML9 Bullseye Variant
Wonderman
Green Goblin Variant (ML13)
Green Gobling Variant Loose
F4 Movie Invisible Woman---CLear and Phasing
Sigma Six Destro--Loose

More loose stuff to come.

I can get you glow in the dark Blanka.
He's $8 from www.Littleplasticmen.com, LMK i can send them an email and pick it up.

I can also find Lex for ya, i've seen him plenty around here, I'd take that GG variant but your negotiating wit someone else so I don't wanna fck with that.

He does have mad skills my friends. And he's dependable trader to the utmost degree. And his foot massages are killer. Those warm oils, ooh. :o

richardez-8 said:
I can get you glow in the dark Blanka.
He's $8 from www.Littleplasticmen.com, LMK i can send them an email and pick it up.

Are you in their area? Because that's where I saw it and nearly bought it, but I figured I'd be happier getting it through a trade.

FEAR THE BAT said:
He does have mad skills my friends. And he's dependable trader to the utmost degree. And his foot massages are killer. Those warm oils, ooh. :o

Oh, tell them about that one time. You remember. Tell 'em how good I did.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i thought we weren't going into matters of those kinds anymore?

LOL..............I rather find out myself...:oldrazz:
Yeah littleplasticmen are here in Houston, they live 8 minutes away from were i live. I can get it for ya, be like trading dollars unless you wanna buy it direct?

Think you can get me a Fei Long there while you're at it?

no problem, i'll be getting double the order then cus i want a fei and blanka as well.

I did manage to get their last yellow ken. only thing is i have to pay tax due to location hope that's not a problem?

Cheaper than shipping. Well, technically. Are you looking for anything?

Can you find me a Havok Santo?? I really just need the leg so if you want the fig for fodder feel free.

http://www.yesanimation.com/trma5pvcstni.html

just the above.....your wants are nearly the same as mine.
Just looking for japanime figs, well the above in particular.
I'll LYK what the total is for the 2 SF figs and shipping.

As for GG variant, if your not selling/trading with Cyclops i'd take it for blanka.

I'm checking a bunch of places down south. I doubt I'll find it at any walmarts but the comic shop down there I think should have it, it's probably the most likely place I can think of.

richardez-8 said:
http://www.yesanimation.com/trma5pvcstni.html

just the above.....your wants are nearly the same as mine.
Just looking for japanime figs, well the above in particular.
I'll LYK what the total is for the 2 SF figs and shipping.

As for GG variant, if your not selling/trading with Cyclops i'd take it for blanka.

I'd probably do GG more for like, Fei Long or something else that I want a bit more. The Blanka I want only for novelty reasons because I think a glow in the dark figure that big is pretty cool, but it's not on top of my list.

No worries on Havok, I found one from a guy on Fwoosh.

BTW Saint, y'know that Kitty you offered (the one with the protruding hip joint)?? I need the BAF piece aswell if you may be so kind. :D

ya, no problemo.

Diiiiiid you find anything for me yet? :)

Well, I have a Super Skrull if interested. I'll be heading to WM and Target atleast tomorrow, maybe my comic shop and TRU this weekend since I'm off.

I just feel bad that I won't get to the Golfmill TRU nor the Gurnee TRU until at least monday, where I've seen so much of ML14 for you and Rough.

Don't feel bad. My Super Skrull comes with a coupon you can redeem at anytime for a free chest massage from SHT. Warm oils must be provided by you though.

I'd consider your Super Skrull but that's yet another figure I'd hate to take from someone, and plus I prefer the flame variant.

And I'm probably going to give the flame variant a nice dry brushing.

Its your cal me hermano. But its yours. I don't really need it and was already considering letting him go. Its no problem. Plus I'd feel better knowing SHT was able to give you chest the rub down it deserves.

The ball shoulder became detached from the peg inside the Super Skrull's upper torso. I got him that way via trade and repaired it. The interchangeable arms are OK to be removed and swapped. I haven't had a problem, but I've kept the smaller arm on it and the big arm on the other side. Just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"