Full Auto 2 Demo and Destruction Derby on PSN this Thursday

Zenien

Reaction score
Want to get your road rage on? Sony Computer Entertainment America will update the PLAYSTATION®Store on Thursday with a demo of Full Auto™ 2: Battlelines for the PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system, and the classic PlayStation® title, Destruction Derby, for the PSP®(PlayStation®Portable) system.

Below are the details on the new offerings from the PLAYSTATION Store:

· Check out a demo for Sega’s Full Auto 2: Battlelines to experience the next generation of car combat on the PS3 system. Choose your vehicle and weapons, and then launch into battle. Obliterate the city to block your opponents, unlock hidden power-ups and discover invaluable new routes.

· In Destruction Derby ($5.99) for the PSP system, you’re on a mission to bash, smash and crash into the other guy until his auto (or yours) gives up the ghost. The array of tracks and race styles will keep you coming back for more.

· Download trailers for upcoming movies from Sony Pictures.

Full Auto 2 sucked :csad: I tried it out, wasn't too convinced.

I'm guessing this is the continuation of the first Full Auto MMO that bombed, correct? Well, I hope Sega braces for another bomb, because even if this thing is 2x as popular as the last iteration, it'll be a failure.

Yeah when I'd read that there would be a bunch if new DLC stuff for the PSN over the next while I wasn't envisoning Full Auto 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"