Gay DC Superhero - Part 1

They çant allow him to possibly get married since that would make him boring.

You saw what happened with Northstar's fiance. Gay love interests always get murdered somehow.

Most super hero comics fall under the umbrella genre of "action/sci-fi." Love interests in general tend to get murdered. It's a drama thing.

So I saw the news over Alan Scott's boyfriend getting killed within one issue:

[YT]Hr0xHf4yu1o[/YT]

Way to go DC you sure know how to handle this thing in the worst way possible.

Well, don't know if he's dead yet. (unless they confirmed his death. Could just be paralyzed or horribly disfigured for all we know. :o )

They were secretly drug dealing midgets :o

You saw what happened with Northstar's fiance. Gay love interests always get murdered somehow.

:huh:

Northstar's boyfriend isnt dead

He's alive and well and they be getting married in this months issue of Astonishing :)

Not dead, but they were playing that angle with the cliffhanger.

True but the wedding announcement let us know things would turn out alright :)

Unless Jean Paul is a necrophile we know Kyle is going to be alright next issue :ninja:

You want the less popular, unofficial Green Lantern who doesn't even wear green, is mostly unrecognizable to the general public as a Green Lantern, and lives in an alternate universe that doesn't count.

Ahh, diversity.

DC's statement of gay support. :up:

The funny thing is Guy Gardner is the one I could honestly see out of all of them probably being in the closet.

Not just gay ones.....whenever any TV show starts an episode where one of the lead characters announces he was in love and getting married....we take bets on which commercial break she will be killed at.

Not just gay ones.....whenever any TV show starts an episode where one of the lead characters announces he was in love and getting married....we take bets on which commercial break she will be killed at.

Kind of reminds me of Bonanza, whenever one of the Cartwright boys finds himself a gal, she gets killed by the end of the episode.

The funny thing is Guy Gardner is the one I could honestly see out of all of them probably being in the closet.
Guy's too much of a dope around Ice to be anything other than hopelessly in love with her.

So... everyone is suspecting that Sam is going to suffer from Refrigerator Syndrome now?
:csad:

I really hope not because they made a really cute couple and it would be a huge cliche if they did :csad:

And I'll be :cmad: if they kill off the boyfriend of one of the few gay characters they have

Well I guess you gone be mad, cuz that dudes a dead man. :o

A guy can't be a hero cuz it's the right thing to do in this gloomy day and age. :(

Bet it wasn't an accident either. Somebody tried to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"