The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me was hoping Luke would break his silence in the end there and just say "My baby girl" and then cut to the credits. :hehe:

Dammit reddit. :lmao:
He did say it. The camera was simply too far away to pick up the audio. :o

[BLACKOUT]I'd like to know why Rey wasn't trained as a jedi when she was young? Maybe Ben was older and when everything went down, they hid her on Jakku? I guess most of this stuff will be answered in the sequel[/BLACKOUT]

wait was
Coruscant
one of the planets destroyed by the Starkiller base if so wow!

wait was
Coruscant
one of the planets destroyed by the Starkiller base if so wow!

[BLACKOUT]That was Hosnian Prime, home of the new Republic.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]I'd like to know why Rey wasn't trained as a jedi when she was young? Maybe Ben was older and when everything went down, they hid her on Jakku? I guess most of this stuff will be answered in the sequel[/BLACKOUT]

I think everything went to hell before she could be trained.

to me, it felt like

she was trained at Luke's academy when she was young.

I think Han pretty much explained Luke's state of mind. He was heartbroken, felt like a failure, blamed himself. Probably feared his [BLACKOUT]bloodline was tainted[/BLACKOUT]. Rey will change that.

I'm pretty sure Rey is meant to be younger than Ren

Wow with the New Republic gone, the resistance will need to rebuild quickly. I wonder if any of the rebels alliance member were in that planet

also, Rey's Force Vision was very interesting.

I've seen others mention this and I noticed it too when I watched the scene.

When she's watching Kylo and the Knights of Ren presumably at the scene of the academy massacre, from her POV, it looks like she's on the ground and there's a guy about ready to strike her when Kylo kills that man from behind.

So, could this mean that she was a student then. Someone ( one of the Knights of Ren ) went to kill her but Kylo saved her and killed that guy instead?

So, if Kylo indeed spared Rey, perhaps he's the one who mind wiped her and dropped her off at Jakku, and not Luke.

Are we sure the New Republic is gone? Because that was awful easy. When Finn shouts "That was the Republic!" I just assumed he meant a few Republic worlds... not the whole thing.

When she's watching Kylo and the Knights of Ren presumably at the scene of the academy massacre, from her POV, it looks like she's on the ground and there's a guy about ready to strike her when Kylo kills that man from behind.

So, could this mean that she was a student then. Someone ( one of the Knights of Ren ) went to kill her but Kylo saved her and killed that guy instead?

So, if Kylo indeed spared Rey, perhaps he's the one who mind wiped her and dropped her off at Jakku, and not Luke.

Could be...

also, some people say you can her Kenobi's voice shout "Rey" in the Force Vision.

I heard someone shout "Rey" but was that really Kenobi's voice?

I don't remember that very well but I thought it was Kylo that was running to strike Rey before the vision changed

[BLACKOUT]Are we sure the New Republic is gone? Because that was awful easy. When Finn shouts "That was the Republic!" I just assumed he meant a few Republic worlds... not the whole thing.[/BLACKOUT]

Not sure if that needs to be spoiler tagged but just doing so in case it does and avoiding getting in trouble for quoting it. :oldrazz: [BLACKOUT]The idea I got is that it's like if someone blew up Washington DC. There's still a lot of the country left, and a lot of politicians, but everything's going to be in complete disarray now.[/BLACKOUT]

Very interesting theory. [BLACKOUT]Maybe Luke thought she was dead then? [/BLACKOUT]

Could be...

Kylo being the one who erased her memories and dropped her off at Jakku would also help explain why you would drop a little girl ( who's what 5 or 6 ) off on a hostile desert planet and presumably in the care of that Junk Dealer guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"