The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
So….when's this coming out on dvd…?

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

My family got me a Lego Millennium Falcon and a Lego X-Wing.

I love my family. :woot:

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

My family got me a Lego Millennium Falcon and a Lego X-Wing.

I love my family. :woot:
Merry Christmas danoyse. :yay:

And I am totally jealous. :oldrazz:

Have you opened either one up yet?

Merry Christmas danoyse. :yay:

And I am totally jealous. :oldrazz:

Have you opened either one up yet?

Not yet...I just got home. But I’m off all week so I know what I’ll be working on.

I got my nephew the plush BB-8 from the Disney Store. He’s completely crazy about it. He asked if I can get him an R2-D2 for his birthday next month so they can be friends together. (and yes, I ordered it for his birthday already)

Not yet...I just got home. But I’m off all week so I know what I’ll be working on.

I got my nephew the plush BB-8 from the Disney Store. He’s completely crazy about it. He asked if I can get him an R2-D2 for his birthday next month so they can be friends together. (and yes, I ordered it for his birthday already)

That sounds adorable. :atp:

Going to be a fun time off I see. :yay:

And your nephew is brilliant. Not only is he super adorable, who knows exactly what to say to make sure he got Artoo as well. :woot:

Going to be a fun time off I see. :yay:

And your nephew is brilliant. Not only is he super adorable, who knows exactly what to say to make sure he got Artoo as well. :woot:

He wrote me a freaking letter while we were still at my parents house. And he used one of the BB-8 stickers from the Star Wars sticker book I got him as a stamp, and drew an R2 and BB-8.

This kid, I swear... :funny:

He wrote me a freaking letter while we were still at my parents house. And he used one of the BB-8 stickers from the Star Wars sticker book I got him as a stamp, and drew an R2 and BB-8.

Your nephew is proficient in the ways of Jedi persuasion techniques.

impressive. most impressive.

:woot:

Last edited:
So, who got some Star Wars stuff for Christmas? :yay:

Saw it a third time. Still awesome (but not thrilled with the 3D).

And god damnit, I still keep on getting the damned Gods of Egypt trailer. But this time, it is the second one that focuses on the "characters" and their "acting".

Saw it a third time. Still awesome (but not thrilled with the 3D).

And god damnit, I still keep on getting the damned Gods of Egypt trailer. But this time, it is the second one that focuses on the "characters" and their "acting".

Well yeah, they need to show this movie have substance, otherwise it might look like a disaster. :o

Your nephew is my hero. I thought I use to be good, but I have nothing on him. He is the Luke Skywalker of this kind of thing. :awesome:

I got an Elite series Stormtrooper and Phasma, and my brother found me a Black Series Vader, which is one of the things I have been looking for for quite a while. I also got "Star Wars" money from each member of my family. Which is actually credit for my local theater. Which means they have paid off quite a few showings of Star Wars for me. I love them so. :atp:

Since the Visual dictionary is officially released can I post a small pic of a section about the New Republic's capital and Senate? If it's not ok, I'm sorry, and I'll remove it.

FullSizeRender-5-590x357.jpg

So that's why the Senate wasn't on Chandrila like it was in Aftermath. The New Republic moves it around the galaxy. That's similar to what Snoke is doing with his command center. He moves it around the galaxy too.

It also makes the destruction of Hosnian Prime worse because the people on that planet only died because that was where the Senate was when the First Order decided destroy it. If the First Order had waited until later it would have maybe been on another planet.

It'd be something if the First Order got bad or outdated info and the Senate wasn't actually one Hosnian Prime when the First Order blew it up. That could be a neat twist in Episode 8.

I got some Force Awakens books. The Visual Dictionary, Incredible Cross-Sections and the Art Of TFA. The first two take me back. I still have the Visual Dictionaries and Cross-Section books for the other Star Wars movies, so I naturally needed them for this one too.

I felt like Christmas came early this year with the new movie. I had been anticipating it so much I nearly forgot Christmas was so close.

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas to all.

Got the X-wing Miniatures Game Tantive IV model. It is sooo pretty.

Roommates got me Loot Crate for a year. My first one had some BB-8 socks and a Pop model of TFA Han in snow gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"