Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

84 in Metacritic which is pretty good though I was hoping for a much higher number.

I'm tempted to get this but $60 for an open world game that I think I could finish in 3 weeks (just like RDR2). I'd rather wait for a cheaper price. Hopefully by Christmas, it is much cheaper.
How on earth did you finish RDR2 in three weeks

I beat it in a week, no joke. I waited nearly a decade for the follow up to RDR, so I went all in.

I spent an entire weekend (friday to sunday) just looking for pelts.
I lived in that game, and it still took me months to finish.

How on earth did you finish RDR2 in three weeks
Its the main story though. I think I beat GTA V in 3 weeks as well. I skipped hunting the legendary animals/fishes and abandoned collecting some stuffs like the floras and profiling animals.

The only open world game that took me longer to finish or took me longer to get me to the point that I'm done is Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I stopped playing Death Stranding after 2 weeks and a half and Ghosts of Tsushima looks faster paced because of the action. So yeah I'd probably beat this in 3 weeks.

I can usually finish an open world game's main story in less than a week. But I replay games a lot so I usually end up playing 200+ hours in these sort of games. I've almost got 400 hours in Witcher 3.

Wow! Kudos to Best Buy!

They weren't able to fulfill my Special Edition preorder. So they refunded my preorder and sent me the regular Launch Edition for free!!

Ghost Of Tsushima's Loading Times Are So Good They Had To Be Nerfed
Like many games, Ghost of Tsushima provides players with tips during loads to both kill time and fill them in on parts of the story or gameplay they might have missed. During development, however, the team at Sucker Punch found that reloading from death, specifically, was so quick that it was impossible for the player to read any of this advice. Late into the project, Bentley said, they decided to artificially extend downtime in these situations so that the tips could be on-screen for “more than a fraction of a second.” Just between you and me, it’s still pretty hard, but I can typically get through one or two before being whisked back to fighting Mongols.

Metacritic is no better than Rotten Tomatoes with silencing the customers loil

Alright folks, what's the word on this?

Just stated playing Ghost of Tsushima tonight and played for like 5 hours or so and love it. The begging starts very intense and with a ban and the combat is a lot of fun. Music is out of this world and yeah its the best looking game i have ever seen. The way the land looks is pretty realistic and the colors just pop. The last of us 2 i would say has the most realistic animations but Tsushima the best graphics easily its not even close. Heard a lot of people complain about the camera but i am not really having issues with it.

Also, is anyone playing on this 'Kurosawa' mode? Does it actually add anything or is it a bit of a gimmick?

Also, is anyone playing on this 'Kurosawa' mode? Does it actually add anything or is it a bit of a gimmick?
Fromwhat I read, its just black and white?

The game has amazing colors and the Black/White mode would just make it look less pretty imo.

Fromwhat I read, its just black and white?

The game has amazing colors and the Black/White mode would just make it look less pretty imo.
It also reduces the audio to mono and makes it sounds like old school films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"