#GIVEMARGOTKIDDERASCENE! Margot Kidder is not a fan of Amy Adams’ Lois Lane in Batman

While I do agree that Lois has no characterization, I assumed that some of the reasons for her being in places did make sense. The Kryptonians probably heard her mentioned in connection to Kal El from the guy who ratted her out on the news; the same way they govt. found out she was connected to him. She also mentioned that they did something to her to get information about Kal El.

As for the spear, she saw Doomsday shoot lasers out his eyes and there are only a few people who can do that and they all come from Krypton. Batman used the same logic when he first saw Doomsday.

With that being said, Lois as a character is very lackluster and very unlike Lois. She is defined by her job and as the girlfriend of Superman rather than her personality because neither Chris, Zack, or Amy give her a personality. I definitely don't want to see butch Lois as played by Margot; but at least that Lois had a personality.
I think one personality trait they could give Lois is that she is such a driven and nosey reporter because she longs to protect people especially those she loves and she feels the best way to do that is by discovering the truth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"