Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
amy-adams-s936x1257-435024.jpg

giphy.gif

That shot of her from the trailer looking up, I can't help but think surely that has to be at Superman.

That shot of her from the trailer looking up, I can't help but think surely that has to be at Superman.

I think it's what others have stated myself. She hears something similar to the sonic boom Snyder made a signature of Supes moving at high speed and she's hoping it is him.

I think it's what others have stated myself. She hears something similar to the sonic boom Snyder made a signature of Supes moving at high speed and she's hoping it is him.

That could be it

I dunno guys, I have a feeling it's gonna be Parademons attacking Metropolis.

I dunno guys, I have a feeling it's gonna be Parademons attacking Metropolis.

Lol Metropolis is becoming like Chicago in Transformers. At some point the mayor is just going to throw his hands up and stop rebuilding.

Lois Clark Wallpaper.

Last edited:
New photo from a BvS shoot that has been released. :awesome:

C8-fm-NXoAAS8OL.jpg

Last edited:
Lol Metropolis is becoming like Chicago in Transformers. At some point the mayor is just going to throw his hands up and stop rebuilding.

Didn't they already when they decided to just repair the very fringe buildings that were still standing and just turned the rest of the flattened area into a gigantic park.

I actually am hoping that we get a scene of Lois and Diana interacting. It would be great if the first faces Superman sees if/when he returns to life are the same ones he saw before he died... And then behind them are this hippy speedster, a robot man and a heavy drinking metalhead that smells like fish.
If you pay close attention in the aftermath of the Doomsday battle, before she runs up to see Clark's corpse, her eyes sort of stay fixated on Diana.

And then she looks up at her again when she's at Clark's side.

I think she was very taken back by the sudden appearance of an Amazon princess out of nowhere!

And the look Diana gives her when she initally sees her is gut-wrenching.

Lois with the major high heels like, "don't you think you are that much taller than me Wonder Woman" :hehe:

It would be good to see exactly where Lois is in her life right now. Obviously she is sad by Clark's death but I wonder if she is still working at the Planet? On a sabbatical? Writing a book on Superman?

amy adams as lois lane is great and the best thing this franchise has going for it. i really hope she has something more interesting to do in jl than bvs but i'm not holding my breath.

It would be good to see exactly where Lois is in her life right now. Obviously she is sad by Clark's death but I wonder if she is still working at the Planet? On a sabbatical? Writing a book on Superman?

Wondering that too.

Shame no one but 1 reporter asked Amy about JL when she was doing promo work for Arrival and Nocturnal Animals from September to February. And that one guy asked about MOS2 development. Which he got an answer to as Amy confirmed there's development on MOS2.

Superman shafted to the background.

And now he's gone from the JL marketing. Next thing you know, Henry Cavill's gonna show up missing in a few days.

It's a conspiracy by Warner Brothers, dammit! :o

A couple of Amy news dropped this week so I'll post them now.

First off Amy's getting ' American Cinematheque Award' on November 10. One week before JL opens FYI. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-adams-2017-american-cinemateque-award-1202028463/

The American Cinematheque is presenting this year’s award to Amy Adams on Nov. 10 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.
“The American Cinematheque is extremely pleased to honor Amy Adams as the 31st recipient of the American Cinematheque award at our celebration this year,” said Rick Nicita, American Cinematheque Chairman. “Amy Adams is one of the most beloved, admired, and respected actresses in movies.

“Her credits range from critical favorites like ‘American Hustle’ and ‘Arrival’ to blockbusters like ‘Enchanted’ and ‘Man of Steel,’ combining strong reviews and commercial success. Her appeal crosses all demographic groups and she continues to broaden her audience with performances that illuminate her movie-star qualities. She has been honored with many nominations and awards from critics, fans and industry organizations all over the world. In the words of one of her directors, she is smart, tough, funny, warm, ambitious and, of course, beautiful.”
Adams was the unanimous choice of the Cinematheque Board of Directors selection committee.

Previous American Cinematheque Award honorees include: Eddie Murphy (1986); Bette Midler (1987); Robin Williams (1988); Steven Spielberg (1989); Ron Howard (1990); Martin Scorsese (1991); Sean Connery (1992); Michael Douglas (1993); Rob Reiner (1994); Mel Gibson (1995); Tom Cruise (1996); John Travolta (1997); Arnold Schwarzenegger (1998); Jodie Foster (1999); Bruce Willis (2000); Nicolas Cage (2001); Denzel Washington (2002); Nicole Kidman (2003); Steve Martin (2004); Al Pacino (2005); George Clooney (2006); Julia Roberts (2007); Samuel L. Jackson (2008); Matt Damon (2010); Robert Downey Jr. (2011); Ben Stiller (2012); Jerry Bruckheimer (2013); Matthew McConaughey (2014); Reese Witherspoon (2015); and Ridley Scott (2016).

Next up Amy's reuniting with Christian Bale for the third time on a Dick Cheney film directed by Adam McKay. :awesome:

http://deadline.com/2017/04/dick-ch...ll-amy-adams-adam-mckay-paramount-1202062739/

The Big Short’s Adam McKay has found the cast for his untitled film about Dick Cheney at Paramount Pictures. Christian Bale is his choice for Dick Cheney, Steve Carell is the choice for Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and Amy Adams is the choice for Cheney’s wife Lynne. Now it’s up to Paramount to cast the vote on a green light. It seems an intriguing and gutsy movie for a studio trying to regain its footing under new chairman Jim Gianopulos. The filmmaker’s plan is to shoot in September, for release in late 2018.

Finally Amy's on the cover of Candis Magazine's May 2017 issue

amy-adams-candis-magazine-may-2017-issue-2.jpg

amy-adams-candis-magazine-may-2017-issue-1_thumbnail.jpg

amy adams as lois lane is great and the best thing this franchise has going for it. i really hope she has something more interesting to do in jl than bvs but i'm not holding my breath.

Wondering that too.

Shame no one but 1 reporter asked Amy about JL when she was doing promo work for Arrival and Nocturnal Animals from September to February. And that one guy asked about MOS2 development. Which he got an answer to as Amy confirmed there's development on MOS2.

I don't see how there's much room for her in JL. To be honest, though, I rather they not overuse her. One of the complaints about both MOS and BVS was that there was too much Lois. I just want enough that people would like to see her again in MOS2.

Yeah because 'Death and Return' of Superman had very little Lois Lane. She was a huge part of the comic story more than what we got in BvS and will have in JL. And mamy people do want to see Lois again. Amy Adams said she want's to do it too.

And it's Amy Adams playing Lois frickin Lane. This isn't an nothing actor playing a nothing character. And had they released the Ultimate Edition of BvS for cinematic release, It would've made the complaint's a lot more stupid. The UE is a lot better for Lois and Clark's arc.

Last edited:
And I'd like to point out to the whiners that IF there is a legit sequel to MOS then Lois Lane should have a bigger presence second only to Superman/Clark. But I be the whiners will moan there's too much of Lois in a fricking sequel to a Superman movie. Forget that she's only the oldest character along with Superman in the comics and the most important character in the methos besides Superman himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"