Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Along with Henry Cavill and Amy Adams, Ben Affleck will reprise his role as Batman in the upcoming Justice League Film.

Welcome to the official Batman thread.
10799583_10153344540375884_1746934531_n.jpg

10749182_10153344538825884_414544317_n.jpg

Batman should be second in command and strategist of the Justice League.

I can see Snyder-BatFleck getting his share of the action too.

Batman should be second in command and strategist of the Justice League.

No offence but I never really felt there was a second command in the Justice League. The founding members are all equal. No one member has any more power or say over the other. I know some will say Superman is the leader but he isn't. The members look up to Superman but he is not there leader. So there for Batman can't be second in command nor should he beat.

So he's going to go on a road trip with Diana to find the other members?:awesome:

Zack better make JL a light and fun action assemble movie. This is the last strike. Please no more controversial scene or dark grainy look. Lastly, let all the hero do what they do best.

I kind of like that Bruce is going to find the others. Gives him a chance to use some detective skills.

"Just a feeling".

Loved that little moment with Bruce and Diana at the end. Very foreboding.

Since Batfleck kills, I wonder if they will have Batman shoot Darkseid with a radion bullet...

I think Batman stopped killing indiscriminately at the end of BvS. If that isn't the case then a Red Hood movie won't make much sense. Before Black Zero he walked the tight rope. Then Superman happens and he throws his rules out the window until he saved 'Martha'. Now his mission renewed he can go back to the Batman he used to be.

well according to Zack Snyder Batman doesnt "kill" in BvS...he doesnt kill people, but the flipping cars, bullets, and fire do the killing :cwink: (total sarcasm here)

Since Batfleck kills, I wonder if they will have Batman shoot Darkseid with a radion bullet...

Just a reminder, Batman stopped being the executioner because he was inspired by Superman.

Ah yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Batman weakning Darkseid with the radion bullet, and Superman singing Darkseid to defeat next. :hmr:

Why remove the machine gun from Batmobile in Suicide Squad, if Batfleck still kills?

Just a reminder, Batman stopped being the executioner because he was inspired by Superman.

Ah yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Batman weakning Darkseid with the radion bullet, and Superman singing Darkseid to defeat next. :hmr:
What song will it be?

I think Batman stopped killing indiscriminately at the end of BvS. If that isn't the case then a Red Hood movie won't make much sense. Before Black Zero he walked the tight rope. Then Superman happens and he throws his rules out the window until he saved 'Martha'. Now his mission renewed he can go back to the Batman he used to be.

He doesn't kill indiscriminately in the movie. He simply doesn't go out of his way to make sure nobody dies if he is in a bad situation. If he has a lot of people shooting at him and he really needs to make sure they stay down for good, he won't have a problem killing them. But if he can easily catch the bad guy, he won't kill him. That's what happened in the movie.

But if he can easily catch the bad guy, he won't kill him. That's what happened in the movie.

He branded people knowing it would cause a prison murder, but he stops even doing that after Superman inspires him.

He branded people knowing it would cause a prison murder, but he stops even doing that after Superman inspires him.

I'm not sure he knows that. That gets mentioned after the only scene he does that.

Just take it as Batman allowed himself to become jury and judge. Other inmates discover the mark, they start asking questions, they learn he's a sex offender. People like that have serious problems in prison. Rumors fly fast - the first marked guy is a sex offender, the second one must be too. It's not necessary a death sentence, but act of cruelty. And the fact Batman didn't brand Luther is a sign of change.

Eh, I think he might still kill some folks from time to time, just not with the Bat Death Sentence.

Just take it as Batman allowed himself to become jury and judge. Other inmates discover the mark, they start asking questions, they learn he's a sex offender. People like that have serious problems in prison. Rumors fly fast - the first marked guy is a sex offender, the second one must be too. It's not necessary a death sentence, but act of cruelty. And the fact Batman didn't brand Luther is a sign of change.

Well said.

Eh, I think he might still kill some folks from time to time, just not with the Bat Death Sentence.

Yeah, as much as some of us aren't in favor of seeing Batman and Superman kill again, I think we should brace ourselves for the possibility of that happening again in the very near future.

I just hope Bats more than just staying and watching like he did in the Doonsday fight in JL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"