Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, confirmed to be a real gunshot. Will not be treated as a joke.

But no one will get hurt.

I imagine it just scares everyone and they have a somber talk about it. Its been a really huge fear for the generations of the last nearly 15 years since columbine . I know id always try to plan an escape route in each class. Its sad my mind had to even go there

Jake is sing "My Prerogative" in Guilty Pleasures.

And about the gunshot...

It's accidental and no one gets hurt.

Last edited:
I just want to skip that episode because I can already tell it will turn into one huge PSA which I hate on Glee with a passion.

Ginny Gardner is apparently joining the cast as a new recurring character named Katie Fitzgerald, Ryder's new girlfriend. She'll be introduced in Feud.

Ginny.jpg

So I assume the Marley/Jake/Ryder love triangle is ending?

Shame, I like Marley/Ryder better than Marley/Jake. Jake can't come up with anything romantic to do for Marley without Ryder whispering it in his ears and is obsessed with getting in her pants.

^ I agree, but Marley and Jake were created to be the new Finn and Rachel. Ryan Murphy would hardly change his plans, even after Ryder became much more popular than they expected.

At least he's getting good storylines. The guy who plays him in pretty talented.

95poh3.gif

Not interested in anything coming up with McKinley. Esp this upcoming episode, the songs are all very mediocre. And you have 8 songs in this episode and yet they cant even get everyone a chance to sing?

I agree, but Marley and Jake were created to be the new Finn and Rachel.

Well, they're just....not.

And Jake is more like Puck and Ryder is more like Finn, and the entire "I Do" episode showcased how much better Ryder is for Marley than Jake.

The cardinal sin in love triangles is making the third wheel seem like a better match for the girl than the one you mean for her to end up with.

Jake is like Puck, but minus ANY character whatsoever. He's just dull. Good looking, but dull. He belongs on 90210. Not Glee.

They tried to flesh out Jake way to soon and fast which just makes him un-interesting. Shouldve let him be the bad boy majority of the season.

Sam and Brittany are singing "More Than Words" in Shooting Star.

Finn and Puck apparently have a subplot in episode 19.

So Puck finally visits the big apple. I could see Puck crashing with Finn and freeloading for a while so wouldnt be against him staying there for the rest of the season and just showing up for a couple of episodes every now and then.

Re watching the pilot right now and I totally see much they have fallen off the Wagon and lazy the writing has become. Now all the scena are either in the choir room or stage. They really need to open up the glee world again.

Last edited:
More Spoilers.

Santana calls Finn to investigate Brody's secret, because she believes Brody is a drug dealer. This leads to the confrontation between Finn and Brody, and possibly the end of his relationship with Rachel.

Rachel decides that she'll go back to focus on her career after getting carried away in her relationship and her audition for "Funny Girl" becomes an important storyline.

Also, although a few format changes are expect, Season 5 will keep the split narrative and the divided focus between NY and Lima.

Seriously? Santana calls Finn? What good is he suppose to do. Talk about forcing Finn into a story just to have him around.

Isn't it obvious, Primal? Finn's got a P.I. license that only Santana knows about. :o

Finn and Rachel are both average amateur sleuths.

Everyone knows that Santana is the Veronica Mars of the group.

And looks like lea accidently gave away Santanas job. Coyote ugly like bar? Me gusta.

And I pray Rachel doesn't get the lead in funny girl if they go with sl. Have her start in the back ground.

Last edited:
Veronica Mars is in a league of her own! :oldrazz:

I still say Brody is a gigolo not a drug dealer.

Yeah, I got more of a sex worker vibe than a drug peddler vibe in that scene.

Santana just thinks that he is a drug dealer when he is just sells his body for sex. At least that is how I got Leas interview.

And apparently rumor is, this was RMs pitch for S5 which sounds accurate enough when you think like RM would think.

From what I am hearing, though not 100% sure, the pitch may have been the beginning of the year will be the rest of senior year, so this year may end with a Regionals cliffhanger, then next season the focus is on Nationals/Graduation for the first half of the season with guest appearances by Lea, Chris and Naya. Then the second half of the year picks up with New York and any characters who graduated moving there. Thus it's all technically in one location at a time and the end result is the high school going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"