Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - - - Part 15

Cast said their goodbyes at the Lake

ec08c2eu4aadcv_-jpeg.1727410

Naya Rivera dead: Glee actress 'saved son' before drowning in heartbreaking last act
NAYA RIVERA's last act was to "save her son" according to authorities who believe she managed to hoist the youngster back onboard the boat before she drowned.

Ventura County Sheriff Bill Ayub said: "Based on the location where the body was found, physical characteristics of the body, clothing found on the body, and the physical condition of the body, as well as the absence of any other persons reported missing in the area, we are confident the body we found is that of Naya Rivera."

He also explained that the little lad had led investigators to believe she managed to get him safely onboard the pontoon boat she had hired for the day, as the pair "experienced some difficulty" in the water.

"We believe that she mustered enough energy to get her son back on the boat, but not enough to save herself," Sheriff Ayub said, revealing the 33-year-old's body was discovered without a life jacket "floating near the surface of the water".

Fate really seems intent on making it as hard as possible for me to look back on episodes of this show. Sheesh...

RIP

I think I have about a season and a half or two seasons to finish on my DVR.

Naya Rivera's Cause of Death Ruled an Accidental Drowning
The cause of death for “Glee” star Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning, the Ventura County Medical Examiner confirmed Tuesday.

The body recovered from Lake Piru in Ventura County on Monday was confirmed to be Rivera by dental comparison, and a full autopsy has been performed, according to a statement from the medical examiner.

“The autopsy findings are consistent with a drowning and the condition of the body is consistent with the time that she was submerged,” the statement said. The autopsy found “No traumatic injuries or disease processes” and no indication that drugs or alcohol were involved in her test. Samples have been submitted for toxicology testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"