Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 20 "Unleashed"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
z9zTKaz.jpg

AZRAEL RUNS FREE ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, MAY 9, ON FOX

Michelle Veintimilla Reprises her Role as Firefly/Bridgit

Azrael is on the loose in Gotham City, which sparks Penguin's need for revenge. Meanwhile, Bruce enlists the help of Selina Kyle to help track down Professor Strange, as he evades arrest for his experiments in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Unleashed" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-220) (TV-14 D, L, V)
13.jpg

[YT]OeVTaccG29U[/YT]

Firefly looks excellent :)

If Galavan wanted to wear leather, he should wear leather. This is Gotham City, no one cares!
:hehe:

Oh damn! Boom!

The bit where Butch brought out the bazooka was great. Good use of music this episode. Can'the wait to see Firefly next week.

Damn I love this show! I lost it when I saw Croc. Everyone is coming out. I know Clayface is around there somewhere. Jerome/Joker for the finale? Fingers crossed.

Show is really hitting it's stride now. I like it way better than anything on CW

Oswald, Nygma, Freeze, and of course Strange have really been the standout villains for this show's season.

The dialogue was so great. The leather joke, Nygma and Cat, the Umbrella joke. So many good ones.

Also Barnes isn't dead, still not sure on him surviving the season.
On the flip side, I thought Azrael may be around longer but he wasn't :p

And the preview for next week looks good.

I think it was another great episode- it's nigh on impossible IMO to top "Azrael" but this episode did a tremendous job keeping up.

I watch with my 13yr old son. Usually, he is very quiet watching. But, when Butch fired the bazooka at Azrael. He laughed and said that was awesome. :)

One thing I have to credit this show is...you cant ever guess what crazy moment happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"