Hawkeye Hailee Steinfeld Is Kate Bishop

E7eOzPPVgAIRZyy

Hmm. I think Hailee kinda looks the part as Kate.

But what's jarring to me is the age difference from Jeremy, and that Clint is just going to appear as a mentor, a senior Avenger, like Tony was to Peter.

So Kate is a full Clint fangirl or is this version using the Ronin ID for a reason?

I found her to be kind of a natural, nice and charismatic new character. It’s fun seeing archery stuff and it looks like she’s going to have some inventive moves and ways of using her arrows and I liked that.

True Grit, The Edge of Seventeen, Pitch Perfect, Bumblebee, Spider-Man ITSV, Hailee is usually the best thing about all these things, so damn talented. So great to have her in the MCU, I hope we get her on the big screen too at some point.

Two episodes in, I'm definitely loving Steinfeld's performance as Kate. "Prodigy who makes bad decisions out of arrogance and inexperience" is an easy role to make unlikeable, but she pulls it off with aplomb. She also has amazing chemistry with. . . well, with Renner as Clint, but honestly she has great chemistry with everyone she interacts with. *ahem*

Is this what waiters generally wear (ie a black tie with a black shirt and black suit)? Or do they normally have a white shirt? Could musicians wear this for an orchestra and if so, would one be mistaken for a waiter? Or would it even look like one is going to a funeral (it doesn't strike me as a funeral outfit even though it's all in black)?

I prefer her make-up as Kate Bishop than what she has in real life where it's rather smokey and dark around her eyes.

Is it just me or does Steinfeld look like a younger Rachel Weisz?

Well, based on the first two episodes and my experience with She-ra, I feel the showrunners know and are definitely pandering to a specific fan demographic of Steinfeld.

Well, based on the first two episodes and my experience with She-ra, I feel the showrunners know and are definitely pandering to a specific fan demographic of Steinfeld.

This about the suit?

Its the suit.

Its gotta be the suit.

To which... I think that wasn't the producers. I think that was a choice she made as a shout out to those fans and the creators were like, "Yeah... do that."

Just my thought.

Edit: Actually remembering the way it plays into the story it probably was a script/producer thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"