Hawkeye Hailee Steinfeld Is Kate Bishop

zuXERqO.png

Thus far I think Hailee Steinfeld as Kate is the best thing about this show. I like Kate's personality. She's talented and skilled, but she's also green and rough around the edges. She's also very bubbly.

It's a breath of fresh air compared to Renner's rather dour and boring Hawkeye.

Yeah this show isn’t doing much for me so far but at least Kate has grown on me. I found her really unrelatable early on (spoiled brat who does millions of dollars in property damage and gets bailed out by her rich mom) but Hailee has so much personality she eventually wins you over. I just wish… everything around her was also interesting.

If you’re high on her, watch Dickinson. I’ve been binging it this week… soooooo good.

Thus far I think Hailee Steinfeld as Kate is the best thing about this show. I like Kate's personality. She's talented and skilled, but she's also green and rough around the edges. She's also very bubbly.

I thought they play well off each other. I’d like to see them appear together again somewhere after this

I thought they play well off each other. I’d like to see them appear together again somewhere after this

Honestly, I can leave Hawkeye at this point. I'm really tired of Renner's take on the character.

I personally like this take on Hawkeye, it's obvious he's done a lot of bad things that have worn on him, which is the most human thing about the MCU, and having to live with the guilt of losing Natasha plus everything he has done as Ronin hanging over his head would make anyone dour. He even tells Kate he thought like her when he first started.

He says he doesn't care about branding, that hes a ghost and has to be low key, its clear the job has permeated into his personal life. He does make quips throughout the series and has his funny dry moments but it fits with this tale on the character cause not everyone can be a wise ass Tony or a genuine guy Steve. Someone has to carry the scars of their profession.

I think they work really well together. She brings out the lighter side of him while he tempers her down a bit. Individually, it’s too much one sidedness of either bubbly or dour but together, it’s enjoyable to watch.

I think they work really well together. She brings out the lighter side of him while he tempers her down a bit. Individually, it’s too much one sidedness of either bubbly or dour but together, it’s enjoyable to watch.

So what your saying is, she's Robin to his Batman? *ahem*

I can see Kate being like a majority of the good guys in the MCU when it comes to aliens: join forces with them and also fight them. I can also see her being in awe of magic the first time she meets Strange or Wong.

They are great together, agreed.

i wasn't sure what to think when she was cast, but i actually really enjoyed her portrayal of Kate. i wouldn't mind a season 2. her dynamic with Renner worked way better than i thought it would but it worked for me

i wasn't sure what to think when she was cast, but i actually really enjoyed her portrayal of Kate. i wouldn't mind a season 2. her dynamic with Renner worked way better than i thought it would but it worked for me

The way it's done it gets to the same places as the comic versions of both our Hawkeyes while having actually quite different character back stories and circumstances. It's a nice feat of pop culture reverse engineering that honors the source while elevating the MCU adapation as well with stronger comic book elements.

There HAS to be a season 2. I hope at least they realize seeing Kate under Clint's wing would yeild good things for both characters. We WANT to see her further down the road of learning from a pro's pro like Mr. Barton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"