• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming Harry Osborn casting poll

What about Callan McAuliffe?

Callan-McAuliffe.jpg

I've suggested him before as well, I'd be ok with it. He's got the rich kid look down.
Callan_McAuliffe_403.jpg
And he could go with:
gl_4f59097b-44f4-4e52-a839-61430a541b78.jpeg

I'd prefer Harry to start out as the fun rich kid who's basically coasting on his family name and who basically doesn't take his future or life all that seriously. He'd be the opposite of Peter in that sense. That's the kind of son Norman would more likely have imo than the usual weak and wimpy versions we've seen in the past.

I wouldn't want to see another version of a moody Harry who starts the series out already on the path to the darkside and already resenting Peter. I'd like to see a Harry who's a charming kid, one in which you could see why Peter, Flash, Liz, MJ, etc, would want to be friends with him as opposed to a moody jerk or a creeper like the other film versions.

I'd prefer Harry to start out as the fun rich kid who's basically coasting on his family name and who basically doesn't take his future or life all that seriously. He'd be the opposite of Peter in that sense. That's the kind of son Norman would more likely have imo than the usual weak and wimpy versions we've seen in the past.

I wouldn't want to see another version of a moody Harry who starts the series out already on the path to the darkside and already resenting Peter. I'd like to see a Harry who's a charming kid, one in which you could see why Peter, Flash, Liz, MJ, etc, would want to be friends with him as opposed to a moody jerk or a creeper like the other film versions.

:up::up::up:

Yeah me too. I actually wanna see Harry and Peter being actual friends. Should he have a character arc? Of course but it shouldn't culminate in him becoming a goblin again

Tom Holland (Spidey)
Dylan vs Logan (neither will be Spidey)

I think Harry actor needs to be someone of the same age of Tom.

Tom Holland (Spidey)
Dylan vs Logan (neither will be Spidey)

I think Harry actor needs to be someone of the same age of Tom.
Kay, Butterfield, Sivan, Milner, Rowe, Bennett, Mills, James, Courtney, Robinson and Records all are.
It would be strange if we couldn't find ONE suitable Harry among them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"