• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Homecoming Harry Osborn casting poll

Nope no one for all we know even been looked at yet.

Robbie Kay seems to play a good guy on the new Heroes show.
And his looks are perfect for Harry.

I said it before i cant wait to we start hearing names, or offers going out to X actor. I am pretty open with harry casting.

I actually wouldn't mind if Peter meets Harry in this first film as opposed to the other versions in which they already have a past. It'd be interesting to see their friendship develop in these first films as opposed to seeing how it devolves right off the bat ,as we've seen in the other films.

Either way they decide to go, my hope is that we actually see them as close friends who actually like each other as opposed to them basically being kinda at odds, or on their way there .

I actually wouldn't mind if Peter meets Harry in this first film as opposed to the other versions in which they already have a past. It'd be interesting to see their friendship develop in these first films as opposed to seeing how it devolves right off the bat ,as we've seen in the other films.

Either way they decide to go, my hope is that we actually see them as close friends who actually like each other as opposed to them basically being kinda at odds, or on their way there .

Yeah I have no interest in seeing harry become a goblin again. I'd rather he just stay his friend.

Add me to the list of people who don't want to see Harry as the Goblin again. I'd sooner have them introduce Gabriel as Norman's "chosen heir" when Harry rejects his dad's schemes.

Add me to the list of people who don't want to see Harry as the Goblin again. I'd sooner have them introduce Gabriel as Norman's "chosen heir" when Harry rejects his dad's schemes.

I'm sorry, did you say Gabriel? As in Gabriel Stacy? As in a product of one of the most atrocious retcons ever told?

Anything. Anything other than that.

lol nobody would want Gabriel from Sins Past. Spider-Man fans all hate that story. One of worst ideas they ever did.

for me it really counts what grade we are starting at for the solo is he a freshmen or is he a sophomore. If they are sophomore then them being friends already makes more sense. But if we are starting right at 9th grade then ya would be interesting to see him meet harry then at start and develop why they are friends. When harry would likely be in the circle of friends with flash and his cronies. As for harry goblin i doubt we will see him any time soon. More so with hs angle for at least 2/3 films. Plus again we likely wont see goblin again maybe to 3rd new solo lets say. And it more then likely be norman when we do actually get back to goblin use. No way marvel wont want to milk norman goblin more so if they branch out and have norman become a overall villain like during the dark reign era.

This guy:
Timothee-Chalamet.jpg
This guy:
Robbie-Kay-image-robbie-kay-36246652-513-772.jpg
Or this guy
Asa-Butterfield.jpg

Personally out of those picks I take tim. I like the second guy. But do not want asa around this film at all. And after the mess he made in peter casting I doubt marvel wants him.

I still say Gabriel Basso for Harry. But that all depends on who they cast as Norman

Either way, I find Asa to be incredibly boring and would end up becoming the Dunst of the MCU. Forced to watch his presence but completely annoyed/indifferent/bored of him. There's nothing about him or his acting style that screams Harry Osborn.

Also for me on harry casying. Counts on what way he going to be are they doing the cool, popular jerk rich kid angle or do what tssm did and make him the geeky shy lose who just happens to be from rich family as that for me effects casting choices. Then also who ends up as norman if he shows in first film for a small role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"