Heavy Rain - Light info appears and two vague screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it means for Epic specifically. It'd blow my mind if Epic eventually made an interactive drama like Heavy Rain. I mean, seriously, Epic?
Its a good start that someone over there seems at least interested. Hopefully he can get those in charge on board and actually do something. Id love to see an Epic developed game thats an interactive drama

Bleszinski's pretty much the big name at Epic, so I imagine he could get the higher-ups to listen. I just can't even imagine what an Epic interactive drama would be like. A Day in the Life of a Locust, maybe? ;)

I'm very surprised and impressed that so many people seem to like it. Its sales are through the roof compared to what I was expecting and, although there are some mixed reviews, the vast majority are very positive and even the ambivalent ones applaud QD for doing a pretty solid job on trying something radically new.

Haha, check this out. The movie version of Heavy Rain's Scott

Last edited:
Haha, check this out. The movie version of Heavy Rain's Scott

Fixed the video for you. That was awesome! The movie, for those interested, is Derailed.

Last edited:
I finally got the chance to play and beat heavy rain and all I can say is O-M-G.......... I'm astounded at this game, never have I felt these extremes of such joy, sorrow, regret, and all the other emotions this game makes you feel, while playing a videogame....and man, all the the different ways the snenarios can play out, all the different endings..... I'm simply amazed by this game, what a masterpiece

BTW, the final reward for the 4 Days Challenge has FINALLY been revealed. It's a code for a free download of an ALL NEW Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme featuring Ethan Mars! Just got my email this morning, and here's what it says:

You are part of the elite. You used all the skills you learned, and chose
well. You made it through the investigation – and thanks to your
involvement, we are one step closer to finding our suspect. The Bureau
wishes to officially commend you for your efforts.

Thank you for taking part in Four Days: The Heavy Rain Online Experience.
You showed fantastic levels of enthusiasm and passion, and we hope that you
enjoyed your experience. Four Days was intended to give you an insight into
the gripping atmosphere and tense decision-making of Heavy Rain on
PlayStation 3 – where your choices can have dramatic consequences…

As a final reward for your commitment, here is a PSN voucher code to
download a new Heavy Rain Dynamic XMB™ Menu Theme…

The rest of the email is the included code and how to download it! Hope those of you who took part in this and submitted the right answer get this, too!:cwink:

Last edited:
I think Im going to play the game for a 5th time this weekend and finally get the platinum. I still have the DLC, I also need to play through

I think Im going to play the game for a 5th time this weekend and finally get the platinum. I still have the DLC, I also need to play through

I might replay it for the All Endings Trophy and eventually Platinum! Got the game a few weeks ago for a discounted price at my local gaming store (not Gamestop, mind you), and I got it for about $30 after trading in some of my old PSP and PS2 games for it!

I just platinumed it, I gotta say, I've never enjoyed platinuming a game as much as I loved platinuming this, god I love this freakin game!

besides some really weak cinematic moments towards the end, this was an amazing experience. My friends' watching me play were just as impressed, saying they'd never seen a game like this before. Great step towards more immersive character elements. First game I felt any kind of real emotion towards the characters.

I'm surprise the DLC add-on's not on the PS Store for us non-pre-orderers. I'm really hoping to play The Taxidermist level!

Speaking of that, It will be released on the PS store April 1st :)

I also bought a few HR avatars haha, had an extra left over dollar from buying other games, so I went with the classic Swan Oragami and Shelby because id say he's my favorite character.

No, we didn't know it was confirmed or anything, but they had talked about patching Move controls in the past

oh thats great news. Its official...Im now getting myself a PS Move

Last edited:
Because I love Heavy Rain and look forward to experiencing it in a new way.It'll be interesting to play the game how the developers originally envisioned it to be experienced.

oh thats great news. Its official...Im not getting myself a PS Move
Because I love Heavy Rain and look forward to experiencing it in a new way.It'll be interesting to play the game how the developers originally envisioned it to be experienced.

So you are not getting a Move, but want to play it with the Move? :huh: :woot:

Last edited:
I figured. Lol. I'm interested to see the game run with the Move. I'm still not sold on the Move, but with more and more info coming out about it, the more I am liking it. I really want to try it out first hand, though, if I do decide to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"