Sequels How about a Beta Ray Bill spin-off?

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
Would anyone like to see a Beta Ray Bill spin-off? He could first appear in a Thor movie and would be deemed worthy enough to wield Mjolnir. Maybe he even does wield it for part of the movie while Thor loses his powers (again) but then it is returned to its rightful owner at the end of the movie with Bill helping out Thor?

Then it could pave the way for the horse-faced hero to have his own movie.

What do people think? Or is the concept too outlandish since the lead character looks like a horse, is too similar to Thor and would probably have to be CGI (or at least his face)?

I would love it! Beta Ray Bill is so fn cool!
I could imagine a Movie like the Thor Comics from the Simonsons run!
First Part: Thor fights Beta Ray! Odin sees that Beta Ray is also worthy and they fight for Mjolnir! Than Beta gets Stormbreaker!
Second Part: They fight a enemy!
Imagine Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker and Thor with Mjolnir laying the smackdown on the Skrulls or on Surtur! Would be epic!

You see, I really would love a Storyline with Beta or even a own movie!

i could see him in a sequel but not necessarily in his own movie, although he would make a nice inclusion to the marvel universe and could make further cameos down the line.

Beta Ray Bill the Movie?

No

The character is great. I don't know if it could work in a movie, though.

Nope, although he could make an appearance in the Thor trilogy I would emphasize his alien nature a lot more. This is one instance in which a direct adaptation of the comic would not work.

2ng54w7.gif

Nope, although he could make an appearance in the Thor trilogy I would emphasize his alien nature a lot more. This is one instance in which a direct adaptation of the comic would not work.

bar species design, i think it would work quite well

Sarah Jessica Parker is a no-brainer for this role.

I don't know what's worse, a horse-faced copy of Thor or an ugly copy of Mjolnir that doesn't even get a norse type of name?

I prefer heroes that stand on their own as copies just diminish the original.

Not in a spin off, but I would love to see him in a cameo of some sort.

Mjölnir;25871089 said:
I don't know what's worse, a horse-faced copy of Thor or an ugly copy of Mjolnir that doesn't even get a norse type of name?

I prefer heroes that stand on their own as copies just diminish the original.

I wouldn't go that far. BRB has his cool points.

I can see BRB start out in Thor and end up in Guardians somewhere

No frickin' way.

I never liked the idea of the Beta Ray Bill or the stupid can-o-worms his concept created regarding "anyone worthy" being able to lift Mjolnir. The hammer was meant for Thor. Aside from Thor, no one but Odin and his construct the Destroyer is supposed to be able to lift it. If it's just about being worthy, damn near every superhero in MU qualifies. They could pass Mjolnir around like a spliff.

I would love it! Beta Ray Bill is so fn cool!
I could imagine a Movie like the Thor Comics from the Simonsons run!
First Part: Thor fights Beta Ray! Odin sees that Beta Ray is also worthy and they fight for Mjolnir! Than Beta gets Stormbreaker!
Second Part: They fight a enemy!
Imagine Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker and Thor with Mjolnir laying the smackdown on the Skrulls or on Surtur! Would be epic!

You see, I really would love a Storyline with Beta or even a own movie!

Only if Balder the Brave is introduced.

Have the BRB movie be part 1 and Thor 3 be part 2 of the story.

Last edited:
it's obvious, he is an ugly thor, so he is more relateable

No spin off movie, but I would love to see him make cameo's in Thor and Guardian of the Galaxy movies. They could introduce him as a Korbanite warrior in a guardians movie then he'll make a 2nd appearance in Thor.

If it's an animated Pixar movie, then yes. :-D

That could actually happen, pending on the success of Big hero 6. I predict Marvel rolling out an animated Phase of lesser known characters. Beta Ray Bill could be a part of that.

I really do hope we see BRB at some point in the MCU, I personally really like the character think he would another dynamic to the Thor movie world.

Like the comics he could become a cosmic character after his Thor appearance and do his own thing.

Of course, i mean, it's not as if there was any property more worthy than a spin off to a character that hasn't even been introduced in these films yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"