How did Tim Drake know that Batman was alive?

Leradomi

Civilian
Reaction score
After Batman RIP and Infinite Crisis when Batman dies Tim Drake says he knows Batman is alive and goes in search of him.
How does he know this? Was there any proof and what was it or was it just a gut feeling?
I know the rest of his family didn't believe him so if there was proof he would have shown it to them right?
Also what issue number does this all start to play out in where Tim tells the family that Batman is alive?
Thanks!

He saw the portrait of Mordecai/Bruce and the cave paintings Bruce left in the stone age.

It was all during the first 12 issues of Red Robin.

I think that was after he told Dick that Bruce was alive. I mean like when he first told Dick hey I think Bruce is alive. (I don't have the comic) Dick probably would have been like ok where is your proof and I am wondering what Tim said his proof was.
I realize there was some sort of picture.
Does anyone happen to know the comic issue of where Tim first tells Dick that Bruce is alive?
Also does anyone know the comic issue of where Damian is officially made Robin and Tim finds out that he is essentially fired?

You're new here, so I'll point you to This thread.

This is not an insult, I am not trolling you. It's just a name. This is the place we put random questions that don't really need an entire thread dedicated to it.

Welcome to the Hype. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"