• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Infinity War How Doctor Strange will fit into Infinity War

I feel like him becoming Sorcerer Supreme should happen in his own movie. It would take away too much time from the rest of the heroes. He could be it by the time Avengers 4 rolls around, though.

Since Avengers 3 and 4 come out in 2018 and 2019 and there is only two MCU movies between these films [AntMan & Wasp and Captain Marvel] not sure when Strange could advance to SS in his own film...

I think he already did. I don't think we will "see" it.

"We must be ready, now that there's no sorcerer supreme to defend it-"

*Looks at Wong, "We will be".
Pretty sure he became the Sorcerer Supreme at the end of the movie.

I think he already did. I don't think we will "see" it.

"We must be ready, now that there's no sorcerer supreme to defend it-"

*Looks at Wong, "We will be".
Pretty sure he became the Sorcerer Supreme at the end of the movie.

Clearly he didn't. Why else would Wong say there was no SS?

Clearly he didn't. Why else would Wong say there was no SS?

To test his willingness to remain a sorcerer? Idk, Wong's tone kind of stood out to me, the way he said it.

That's just how I interpreted it

Strange can really let loose in this film. Will be interesting seeing what he can do.

I don't think Strange is really Sorcerer Supreme yet. Just because he accepts mantle the duty doesn't make him some singular figure, yet. Dollars to donuts, Wong is still a peer in Infinity War, not a subordinate.

I don't think Strange is really Sorcerer Supreme yet. Just because he accepts mantle the duty doesn't make him some singular figure, yet. Dollars to donuts, Wong is still a peer in Infinity War, not a subordinate.

And I think facing Thanos will test his mettle and make him deserving of the title Sorcerer Supreme. While it would be nice to see it happen in Dr. Strange 2, we have no confirmation from Feige that the sequel will be made, so I'd rather see it in Infinity War pt. 1 or 2 instead.

Will be interesting to see how big a part Wong has.

I wonder if Strange will mention Rachel McAdams' character of Christine in this film? I mean he will obviously want to make sure that she is safe

Did anyone really care about Christine? Even by the low standards of Marvel love interests, she was forgettable.

Yeah sure she was but at the same time Stephen he is obviously going to want to make sure that she is evacuated especially with what is about to happen

Did anyone really care about Christine? Even by the low standards of Marvel love interests, she was forgettable.

I like McAdams, but unfortunately didn't care for her character in the film at all.

I thought the scene between her and Strange when he was at his lowest moment was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"