How strong is Invincible?

Human Spidey

Civilian
Reaction score
Well... Invincible from Image Comics. He is half human/ half viltrumite, which according to Mark's Viltrumite father are the most powerful race.

There genes and dna are so pure they can breed with any alien species, and we have seen Omni-Man take out all of the Guardians of the Globe without them even knowing who it was, except he waited for Mr. Immortal to see him. We have also seen Omni-Man big up huge ships and hurl them.

But do we actually know of any great strength feats from Invincible, he's fast enough for escape velocity speeds out of the earth's atmosphere and his father flew out of the solar system by the time a government official had finished a sentence. We pretty much know that he isn't quite as powerful as a male adult viltrumite... yet.

He did when he was developing his powers in #1, throw the garbage of burger mart high into the air, and then in issue #6 (i think) we see the bag land in London and he lives in Washingston DC.

So, how strong do you think Invincible is,a nd what do you believe his best feat of strength is so far?

At first he seemed to be in the range of post crisis Superman. A few hundred tons, maybe a few thousand at most. Now, he seems to be leaning toiwards pre crisis levels (or is at least om his way to that).

Really?... I haven't read all of the issues, i'm just slowing buying the hardcovers, and i'm only up to volume 3. But i seen scans were Mark got his ass handed to him by Battle Beast (he said himself that Mark may be the most powerful person on the planet), although he did seem to be getting the better of Allen.

What is his best feat of strength so far?

don't know about best but he tore apart Doc Ock's arms as if they were made of paper. MTU 14? think that was the issue.

Mark also was told by his dad that he WILL be as strong as him one day.

To date it's been lifting a cylendar of concrete about the size of a skyuscrapper. Omniman said that as a Viltrumite ages, their powers increase exponentially. Mark will probably be near pre crisis Superman levels by the time he reaches adulthood.

Pretty cool, thanks, also what issue was it that he lifted the huge concrete cylinder?

I know he's not as powerful as his dad yet, but how would you compare him to the Immortal, i mean he can fly and has great strength, is his strength as high as Mark's?

if I had to guess, currently maybe in the marvel 60-80 ton range, and he'll get stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"