Amazon Studios Invincible

Not surprised the comic thread of it as well wasn't talked about as much either.

There's a lot of dumb **** in the comics they should change and throw in the trash.

Yeah it’s funny I definitely saw it go viral on twitter with all the memes. Just clearly not resonating with the hype crowd

this show should be more talked about here.

You're not wrong, but there's not that much to talk about right now... I watched it, loved it, and now I'm just waiting for season 2.

I'm also kind of avoiding articles and videos about the show, since some people love telling you what happens in the comic. I prefer the story to be a surprise to me, like that shocking ending of the first episode.

I'm a bit late to this show. I've been aware of the comic book but never got to read it, hence my curiousness on this show since I heard good stuff about the book. I'm into the fourth episode now, and I really enjoy this.

Great voicing cast (slightly annoying/luxury western world problem that you have to go to IMDb to check the whole cast. But yeah, still :argh:). Like what I've read on the comments here, the first episode ended with a total shocker, and instantly showed that this is not your typical family friendly super hero cartoon show, and some twists are bound to be expected. And I really really appreciate that this far.

People seems to complain about the animation, but for me it's quite fine. Of course it could've been better with higher budgets etc. But for some reason I don't get annoyed by it, like I've been with i.e some quite recent DC animated movies.

Btw, just out of curiousnesss: Was the original comic book like a one off story, or did it had various runs during the years?

They havent even begun production on Season 2 yet.....no VA so no animation....so wont be seeing the show until at least 2023.

They havent even begun production on Season 2 yet.....no VA so no animation....so wont be seeing the show until at least 2023.
I was about to ask was there ever a Season 2.

Teaser’s here.

Pretty much just a humorous clip lampshading the long and arduous animation process, so not much to go off of. However, we’ve now got a timeframe, and, right off the bat, the jump in quality for the backgrounds and the animation is immediately apparent. Such a big improvement from the first season. If they can keep that up the entire time, then I am really looking forward to this!

So do we have a S2 date yet? Why is Amazon afraid to announce it. Its been 2 years.

The Atom Eve special is one of the best episodes of the series. I need her to have her own show now.

Animation also was better than s1 which means exciting things for s2.

Alternate universe Invincible purposely paralyzing alternate universe Atom Eve with that neck break was probably the most evil thing I've seen on a superhero show.

Can't believe the best show on tv has so little discussion.

As bummed as I am about this being split into two parts that was a pretty spectacular mid-season finale. Easily some of the best stuff we've gotten from J.K. Simmons in this role yet and I can't wait to see what happens next.

They should've just held off on S2 until 2024 instead of giving us this stupid hiatus (i know its because of production issues). 8 episodes of tv do not need any type of break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"