'Jack Reacher' series in development for Amazon

What's somewhat ironic, the stuff Jack Reacher does on a regular basis in this show is the type of material that made 24 controversial ye olde days.
Well nothing seems real on this show. But Reacher seems big like the fans of the book like.

I really enjoyed this season. I’m down for more. This is just good comfort food tv with cool characters and good action.

Also was i the only one who kept thinking
O’Donnell was going to be a traitor of some sort? I dont know why but the actor who played him and how he played him made it seem like there as something more going on beneath the surface. But eh, guess its just me lol

I really enjoyed this season but not quite as much as the first season. Robert Patrick was a fun villain, and I actually liked the team aspect with Reacher this season, but that character is pretty much a superhero at this point.

At least Ritchson is always charming and super likable in the role and isn't just phoning it like Vin Diesel in some of the later Fast & Furious movies and I really hope that guy gets more success in movies.

Loved the supporting cast we got this season too.

Also was i the only one who kept thinking
O’Donnell was going to be a traitor of some sort? I dont know why but the actor who played him and how he played him made it seem like there as something more going on beneath the surface. But eh, guess its just me lol
It wasn't just you. I thought so too, early on. And a reactor couple on youtube I watch kept thinking so pretty much until the last episode lol.

A lot of people watching the show were predicting O'Donnell or Dixon were corrupt. It turns out no one from the 110th was corrupt. The only tension was the belief that Swan might've been corrupt but that was just a red herring. But I don't think that ever happened in the books, and I don't think Lee Child would've allowed such a change.

FYI, Alan Ritchson confirmed that Season 3 is based on Book 7, Persuader, and Neagley will be back. So it looks like Neagley is going to be the main recurring character throughout the show besides Ritchson as Reacher. Lee Child in a video did talk about how in the books, there's no necessity for a supporting cast but that's not the case for an ongoing TV series.

I liked Dixon/Reacher relationship, but it was all just sexual tension they needed to resolve. That said, I wish they gave it a similar ending to the book with Dixon leaving Reacher like $100K and a coded message to her home address. Kind of like "Hey if you ever want to see me again, look me up."

A lot of people watching the show were predicting O'Donnell or Dixon were corrupt. It turns out no one from the 110th was corrupt. The only tension was the belief that Swan might've been corrupt but that was just a red herring. But I don't think that ever happened in the books, and I don't think Lee Child would've allowed such a change.

FYI, Alan Ritchson confirmed that Season 3 is based on Book 7, Persuader, and Neagley will be back. So it looks like Neagley is going to be the main recurring character throughout the show besides Ritchson as Reacher. Lee Child in a video did talk about how in the books, there's no necessity for a supporting cast but that's not the case for an ongoing TV series.

I liked Dixon/Reacher relationship, but it was all just sexual tension they needed to resolve. That said, I wish they gave it a similar ending to the book with Dixon leaving Reacher like $100K and a coded message to her home address. Kind of like "Hey if you ever want to see me again, look me up."
I suspect Dixon will be back at some point in a later season.

Yeah I think we’ll see Dixon and O’Donnell again in smaller roles. But glad we are getting Neagley back in another significant appearance.

Considering Dixon is an expert financial investigator and now she's starting up her own outfit, it would make perfect sense for Reacher to look her up again in a later season.

I mean heck, he went to Finlay for help in Season 2, and I don't think any of us saw that coming. So yeah there's definitely room for these characters to show up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"