Jack Ryan series (Amazon Prime)

The whole “let’s have Russians speak English with Russian accents to each other” thing will never fail to crack me up. One of them even comments on where the other’s accent is from. :funny:
:lmao:

I am finding the third season as a long slog. I guess I will finish the last two just to finish incase something comes up in a possible 4th season.

‘Jack Ryan’: Premiere Date, Release Pattern For Fourth & Final Season – Deadline

Fans of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan won’t have to wait long for the series’ final chapter. The fourth and final season of the popular Prime Video series starring John Krasinski will premiere June 30, just over six months after the Dec. 21 release of Season 3. That is by far the shortest gap between seasons, compared to 1 year and 2 months (between Seasons 1 and 2) and 3 years and 2 months (between Seasons 2 and 3).

Season 4 of Jack Ryan also will be the shortest. It will consist of six episodes, two fewer than each of the first three seasons. Additionally, the final installment will follow a different release pattern than Seasons 1-3, which all were dropped as a binge. Season 4 will release two episodes at a time, leading to the series finale on July 14.

Wow, Krasinski wants out of this **** fast, lol. Looking forward to the final season though.

Wow, Krasinski wants out of this **** fast, lol. Looking forward to the final season though.
Probably wants to free up the time to focus on films/directing.

I really should watch this show eventually. Heard nothing but good things about it. :)

Hopefully, this show ends on a high note, because I honestly haven't been a big fan of the past two seasons, but this one definitely looks a lot more exciting/promising IMO.

Michael Pena looks great in this too.

Well, the show did debut almost five years ago, and he did four seasons. For a premium streaming series, that's a decent length these days. He lasted longer as Jack Ryan than Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia on The Witcher.

Really enjoyed the 1st 2 episodes of the new season, feels like a big step up from the previous seasons (hope it sticks)

I'm pretty much all caught up on the first 4 episodes and I can definitely say without a doubt that this is easily the best season since Season 1 and if they stick the landing it will probably be my favorite season overall.

Also, I'm absolutely loving Michael Pena's character so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"