The Walking Dead How would you like to see the show come to an end?

I also would like to see the episode before the last show who everyone was and where they were the day before everything went to hell. It would be interesting to see an episode showcasing the lives of our group and people like the Governor, Gareth and his family, Deanna, etc, how some of them crossed each other paths...

Wow that is exactly what I'm thinking of then a little "in memoriam" segment of all the character who died.

I may get a lot of disagreement but I don't think this show needs to go on for 10 seasons.

id agree... i can see 8 seasons and that's it. seems about right for these type of shows.

You're all fooling yourselves if you think AMC is putting out only two more seasons after this one. This could easily go to 11-12 seasons if AMC wants it to, and you better believe they want it to.

It helps a great deal that, IMO, the show has gotten better with age.

They're gonna have to do a time jump eventually because Carl. But as long as the comics can go, the show can go.

Yeah, Kirkman said he had a plan for, what, 300 issues? And we're about halfway there. I guess we'll see.

The show needs to end with all the zombies decomposed. There will be a season where it's just a handful of zombies left and more human conflicts.

I honestly can't imagine an ending. I feel it'll just end in a cliffhanger or be rushed or something. I can't picture it actually ending. I feel there's still a long long way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"