Comics How X-men Should Be Done!

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
I will write the future X-men (movie) Series. And it will be better then ever. With Appocalypse!!! And the REAL Pheonix.

X-Men-> There is a struggle on Sentinels and all. And Jean will die at the end. The sentinels will be terminated. Featuring; Beast, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm and prof X and Jean. Young characters barely seen; Jubilee, Iceman, Kitty and Rogue. Magneto and brotherhood (Plague is Briefly shown in Mutant Massacre) (Shadow cat and Iceman Dating and break up in end)

X-Men: The Dark Pheonix Saga-> Jean returns as the Pheonix. The entire film revolves arround her. Iceman and Kitty and Rogue join the X-Men. Wolverine doesnt let Jubilee come. Jean finaly realizes her destiny and bursts into flames and the flame blastsoff to the sun. Cyclops is Lonely. Then in the end. It hints at Appocalypse. Characters: Prof X, Wolverine, Pheonix, cyclops, beast, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Iceman, ShadowCat Magneto and half of Brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro, Colossus, Gambit) (Shadow Cat and Nightcrawler Flirt like crazy and kiss in end) Storm (Storm and Wolverine develop romance) Angel. Younger people; Jubilee

X-Men: Age of Appocalypse-> A great evil is Rising. Appocalypse. Wolverine Calls on his old friend Kieros whom he fought with in the Vietnam war. The X-men prepare for distruction arround the globe. Autumn from the younger children at Xiavier's School For the Gifted Youngsters is taken in by Appocalypse as a Horsemen. He also takes Angel gives him new and better wings, and Plague and Kieros. The X-Men must fight for the world's future. Rogue, storm and jubilee go looking for more muntants. They find Callisto. She helps them track down a child nammed leech who can shut off mutants powers. Rogue takes his abbility briefly and she and other x-men fight appocalypse in his pyramid. They come in the pyramid while he is using an earlier version of cerebro to turn every human into a mutant slave of his. When he awakens his powers are almost none. They battle him ( the four horsemen become allies of the X-men again) Magneto, Xiaver and appocalypse are in a battle of their own now. A greater energy comes down now. A Fiery bird. It weakens Appocalypse to 0% energy now and Xiaver knocks him back into tomb (by using energy waves sent to his brain) and Magneto shuts the tomb magnetically. It is over. The world is saved.
Characters; Magneto, brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro) Xiavier, X-men (Wolverine, Storm, Callisto, Leech, Cyclops, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Nightcrawler, Beast, everyone else I mentioned bassically) appocalypse and the four horsemen.

Now that is how it should be!

Seal_WrngFRM.jpg

jag

astroid-man said:
I will write the future X-men Series. And it will be better then ever. With Appocalypse!!! And the REAL Pheonix.

X-Men-> There is a struggle on Sentinels and all. And Jean will die at the end. The sentinels will be terminated. Featuring; Beast, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm and prof X and Jean. Young characters barely seen; Jubilee, Iceman, Kitty and Rogue. Magneto and brotherhood (Plague is Briefly shown in Mutant Massacre) (Shadow cat and Iceman Dating and break up in end)

X-Men: The Dark Pheonix Saga-> Jean returns as the Pheonix. The entire film revolves arround her. Iceman and Kitty and Rogue join the X-Men. Wolverine doesnt let Jubilee come. Jean finaly realizes her destiny and bursts into flames and the flame blastsoff to the sun. Cyclops is Lonely. Then in the end. It hints at Appocalypse. Characters: Prof X, Wolverine, Pheonix, cyclops, beast, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Iceman, ShadowCat Magneto and half of Brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro, Colossus, Gambit) (Shadow Cat and Nightcrawler Flirt like crazy and kiss in end) Storm (Storm and Wolverine develop romance) Angel. Younger people; Jubilee

X-Men: Age of Appocalypse-> A great evil is Rising. Appocalypse. Wolverine Calls on his old friend Kieros whom he fought with in the Vietnam war. The X-men prepare for distruction arround the globe. Autumn from the younger children at Xiavier's School For the Gifted Youngsters is taken in by Appocalypse as a Horsemen. He also takes Angel gives him new and better wings, and Plague and Kieros. The X-Men must fight for the world's future. Rogue, storm and jubilee go looking for more muntants. They find Callisto. She helps them track down a child nammed leech who can shut off mutants powers. Rogue takes his abbility briefly and she and other x-men fight appocalypse in his pyramid. They come in the pyramid while he is using an earlier version of cerebro to turn every human into a mutant slave of his. When he awakens his powers are almost none. They battle him ( the four horsemen become allies of the X-men again) Magneto, Xiaver and appocalypse are in a battle of their own now. A greater energy comes down now. A Fiery bird. It weakens Appocalypse to 0% energy now and Xiaver knocks him back into tomb telechenetically and Magneto shuts the tomb magnetically. It is over. The world is saved.
Characters; Magneto, brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro) Xiavier, X-men (Wolverine, Storm, Callisto, Leech, Cyclops, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Nightcrawler, Beast, everyone else I mentioned bassically) appocalypse and the four horsemen.

Now that is how it should be!

:down :down :down

astroid-man said:
Cana mod move it?

PM one of the mod's and they'll help you get it into the right forum.

jag

>.> ... I don't mean to sound like a prick, or anything, but... well, heck, look at my name.

You're going to write "future X-Men Series?" ... But everything you're thinking about writing has already been done. Not so much in the future.

Now, if you're trying to state that, in the future, you're going to write X-Men series, and they're going to be better than ever, well... Dude, you capitalize randomly and don't spell correctly.

No I mean a movie series. LOL cuz the new ones are missing alot.

Dude, Xavier does not have telekinesis, and Apocalypse was never defeated that easily, unless he would be dead.

After re-reading the blurbs, I did catch the word "film." Apparently he thinks he could make better movies than the existing X-Men movies. Here, pal, have a pipe and take a nap.

El Bastardo said:
After re-reading the blurbs, I did catch the word "film." Apparently he thinks he could make better movies than the existing X-Men movies. Here, pal, have a pipe and take a nap.

A bubble pipe or something a bit more hard? ;)

El Bastardo said:
I dunno. Pipe + nap = pipe dream. ;) Is that hard or easy?

Ohhhh...... I thought you meant a smoking pipe.

I'm pretty sure this was devised under the influence of SOME kind of pipe... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"